Justin Timberlake

Originally posted by Static
YEAH I RECKON! YOU PEOPLE WON'T EVEN GIVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE A CHANCE JUST COS HE'S NOT OPETH!!

ELITIST FUCKHEADS!!

No, we won't give him a chance cause he sucks Michael Jacksons ass...in a manner of speaking.

I don't like him. In fact, I get angry everytime I see him. Maybe that is why my friend and I came up with the idea of "doing someone a Justin Timberlake". That is, tying him onto a chair in a dark room and slap your dick in his face :mad:

:zzz:

I think I need to lie down after reading this thread...I am all about being open-minded...but this is a little too much...talking about an "artist":rolleyes: who was created via a cookie cutter.

Let this thread die and carry on with the metal:).

Actually...no! and maybe a little yes :)

But Its also very intresting with "metalheads" opinion about mainstream stuff.
Im much more wide opened these days than I was before...

lets see...i dont like the timberlake, but i like aaliya... and i like pink, even though most of her songs are dumb and her lyrics are terrible -- great voice, good hooks sometimes

I saw the dude live, and he put on one hell of a show. He had a full band that was pretty damn good. He's abviously a huge Michael Jackson fan. I didn't buy the CD though, I probably wouldn't listen to it much.

[must redeem tr00ness and grimness] Uhhh... I didn't pay for the ticket, and I drank a bunch of free beer. :p

Hey yeah! There were a ton of hot chicks! I only did one of them though, and then I went to sleep. That was at home. I should have brought some beer home with me! I grabbed a Perier on the way out the door, does that count? [ducks bricks that were just thrown out of my monitor] AHHH!!!

:lol: