KAIPA- Sattyg

ForeverProg

Aug 30, 2013
Loving this album and I have to say Per Nilsson's leads are INSANE! His guitar tone, his very fluent and tasty phrasing. Reminds me of Larry Carlton.:worship:

Totally agree! I actually prefer their material since Nilsson joined to replace Stolt. Nothing against Stolt, but I find Nilsson's stuff more fluid & memorable. Awesome player!

Per's great on all of the Kaipa CD's he plays on...in fact his tasty guitar work is probably the main reason I get into Kaipa now...the chick's vocals on this new one I didn't care for at all though.

If it was an instrumental album it would be great but the vocals are dire. The female vocalist sounds like a cat been strangled.

If it was an instrumental album it would be great but the vocals are dire. The female vocalist sounds like a cat been strangled.

Absolutely...I couldn't of said it any better...they need to get a cool vocalist asap...cause like you said I would of enjoyed the music a whole lot more without the nasty vocals.

Everyone I turned onto the CD said the same thing...the vocals are a big let down.