Kalmah Canadian Tour...

Darth Grimby

Hell's Satans - \m/oncton
Jul 20, 2002
www.theundergrowth.com
So who else is stoked for the shows in April?! I could not convince the band to extend their tour into the Maritimes, so I'm planning to get down to the 3 shows in Saint-Hyacinthe, Montreal and Quebec City. As long as they play Swamphell and They Will Return, I can die a happy man. :kickass:

Wow! I've been waiting for so long for this! I knew it would happen someday. I'll be there for sure at the Montreal show and most probably in Saint-Hyacinthe... and maybe another one.

Cheers! :kickass:

Got my ticket for Montreal show!
Probably the best place to see them!
Cant Wait!!
What's the venue?

I might consider going. The biggest problem right now is that I don't have a passport, so even though getting into Canada isn't a problem, getting back might be. On a positive note, my friend is the loud rock director for our campus radio station so he often gets free VIP tickets and meet-and-greets to metal shows. So far, I've never gone to a show even though he always invites me, but if he can get this kind of deal for a Kalmah show, I might be willing to miss a class or two for it.

anyone know if the tickets are on sale for the Hamilton show yet, or when they will go on sale? I only see the Toronto show up on Ticketmaster.

lol! gwynbleidd is the name of the witcher! the one from Sapkowski's books ^^ they are quite cool. sapkowski's view of the fantasy world is very much different from Tolkien's. thus if you are not into Tolkien epic fantasy i recommend witcher series and other of the same author.

btw... i envy you! once again!