Kalmah Canadian Tour...

lol! gwynbleidd is the name of the witcher! the one from Sapkowski's books ^^ they are quite cool. sapkowski's view of the fantasy world is very much different from Tolkien's. thus if you are not into Tolkien epic fantasy i recommend witcher series and other of the same author.

btw... i envy you! once again!

zgadza sie, Czarna Orchideo ;)

one small favor to ask for the quebec city show: among the songs that you'll play from FTR, please PLEASE play Like A Slave! that song fucking kills! by far one of the best kalmah songs ever, awesome riffs, awesome vocals, awesome solo, it just deserves to be played live!

1 week till the show, i cant wait! it's gonna be a fucking massacre, for KALMAAAH!!! i'll be able to die as a happy man after that night! :p :D:headbang::headbang:

Oh man I am very excite. My wife and I are driving to Saint-Hyacinthe on Saturday, staying at my aunt's nearby until the show Sunday night, then it's off to Quebec City on Monday to visit the city (I've never been there, only drove by a few times) and see Kalmah again Tuesday night!

What are some cool things to do in Quebec City? Any "must-see" things? Any "must-visit" CD/record stores?

Grimby, "must-see" things will be everywhere, especially if it's a hot sunny day. I'm obviously talking about the womens, Quebec city probably has the nicest in the country. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Seriously, every guy i know that visited Quebec told me that i was right :D I'm sorry you're going with your wife tho :p

Good luck on the tour kalmah! hope the tour goes well! and @ hidious: whats wrong with darth going with his wife? his wife is probably a metal wife!

27th and 28th for me!

It will be my first metal gigs and i don't really know how things work. Should i pay at the door or do i need a ticket? If so, where can i buy it?

I know i'm at the last minute but...can anybody clarify fo me?