Kalmah live in Canada

Why the hell is everyone uploading Hades on youtube? No one caught any other song from the Canada tour? But this one is the best one:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0L_JVVQ6-w&feature=related[/ame]

I was at the Quebec city show and it was awesome. During the first few songs, the trigger on Janne's primary bass drum was not working at all, while the other one had a way too high volume so it sounded very sloppy (while he was playing the songs well), especially during the blast beat parts. Pekka also has some trouble singing Tordah but I don't care I had a great time.

Yeah that is my upload, I have 4 more songs I can upload as well: They Will Return, Tordah, Swamphell, & Bitter Metallic Side.
Thanks for that awesome upload - the rest will be appreciated!

The thing that makes me happiest is the crazy state of the crowd - they are so into it!

@Kuisma

I thought you used triggers, my bad. As for the sound, there was clearly something wrong with your bass drums (the right one was muted while the left one was way too loud), everybody around me was like : what the fuck is wrong with the drum, it is not on time. Did you hear it while playing the first few songs? I am a drummer and I know you were playing right and I tried to tell them what was going on, but whatever after the 2-3 first songs it was okay. I really hope you guys will come back to Quebec city, this was by far the best show I've seen for years!

As for the sound, there was clearly something wrong with your bass drums (the right one was muted while the left one was way too loud), everybody around me was like : what the fuck is wrong with the drum, it is not on time. Did you hear it while playing the first few songs?
You should always just tell the soundboard guy when there's a problem - typically the band will have no idea how things sound out in the crowd, and the sound guy might have no idea how it's SUPPOSED to sound.

met les autres tounes sur youtube tabarnac :D sti qule show etait malade, ce serai crissement hot de pouvoir revoir d'autres tounes qu'ils ont fait

pretty sure it's french, putting it in a google translator comes out like this...

"puts the other tounes on youtube tabarnac sti qule show etait sick, this will be crissement hot to be able to review other tounes that they did"

I'm pretty sure that roughly is directed towards Darth Grimby about uploading the other vids soon so we can see them.

but common courtesy would say please speak English on the forum.:)

Notice how he used the beautiful word "tabarnac" which Pekka can pronounce perfectly, no accent noticeable.

@Necrometer
I would have told the sound guy, but I would have lost my spot and I really thought they would fix the problem in like 10 seconds.

@Burbots
"Tabarnak" is a swearing word in French, but only here in Quebec. Pekka just said, "I learned a word you might know.... TABAAARNAK!" or something like that.

OK not related, but I had to post it. Why would you cover Moon of My Nights without keyboard player?

Last edited by a moderator: