Kalmah Live

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
Does anyone in here know where i can find some good live photos of Kalmah, also who knows the set from the last gig they just played, Jalatomery or some shit i don't remember

omfg !!!!!
Kalmah totally blasted my head away !
one of the best gig i have seen in jalometalli -04 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so lucky i saw them !!!

Sorry
can't remember,i was llittle drunk.Lot's of places to drink beer in Oulu !!!
i remember : Herous to us ,Heritance of berija... :erk: can't remember more

We need kalmah to come to the states with Opeth, Children of Bodom, and Dimmu Borgir

Well seeing as Children of Bodom hate Kalmah I think Gorgoroth should play with kalmah in the states, although I do not believe they are allowed to play in the states.

Actually i remember that in one interview where the interviewer asked Alexi his opinion on other melodeath bands and mentioned Kalmah Alexi said he likes and appreciates these bands. Alltho he said it generally speaking about the genre but i dont a reason why he would think any other way about Kalmah.

Alexi Laiho is a total jerk.

Sorry now for my so critical comment, but
1) why are you always comparing Kalmah with other bands that are in a totally different "mainstream" situation?
2) I can't see any other band that is similar to Kalmah musically!
3) I think it's ridicolous to discuss on this forum about with which band Kalmah should do a tour (of course you can always have your dreams...).

IIRC I read one interview that the COB guys said that they "Don't appreciate bands who immitate their musical style" in reference to a question about the other melodeath bands in Finnland.

Alexi isn't a jerk, he's one of the nicest people i've ever met (even though if it was only for a few minutes). I'd love to see kalmah and bodom to see which guitarist steals the show.

Kalmah playing with Gorgoroth? Not a good idea, Shreiner. I'd just hate to see poor little Kalmah end up being sacraficed live while Gorgoroth is playing.

Hahahaha, fair enough, josh.

We should start a proposal about how Keith in english is Chewbacca and that the Jawas (the retards at our school) are after him to kill him.

That's right, I said it.....retards are now called Jawas and the ones in wheelchairs are r2d2s.

gorogoth played here in tijuana(border next to san diego) like a month ago. i didnt go cause i dont give a fuck about them. but if kalmah played in tijuana WOW! thatd be awesome! what do they got against the states! they need to tour here SOON!