Kalmah live

I was in all three of them. Great gigs, what can I say. The new songs title is Wings of blackened. Great song with a catchy chorus.
Especially yesterday's gig in Turku was awesome. Including encore which is a special treat with this group but the audience was so great that they sure deserved it.
Yeah, I know you're jealous to me ;)

I was in all three of them. Great gigs, what can I say. The new songs title is Wings of blackened. Great song with a catchy chorus.
Especially yesterday's gig in Turku was awesome. Including encore which is a special treat with this group but the audience was so great that they sure deserved it.
Yeah, I know you're jealous to me ;)

You were not at that streamed video gig, you were at hospital.

I think I should come by plane from Italy at Nummirock, otherwise I'll never see them live... :cry:

Let's do a petition to have them at Wacken Open Air!! I really don't understand the reason why they never tour... They're much better than CoB and other more commercial bands...

I'll invade Nummi with my friends, the line up is just AWESOME, I mean like In Flames is great, God Dethroned, Mokoma, Mors Principium Est, Diablo all very good bands + the greatest band in the world what more could you hope from a heavy metal festival? Except for :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: and later :puke: :puke: and some more :kickass: :kickass:
:headbang: