Kalmah Merch?

Insipid2000

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2005
So where could one find Kalmah merch due to their site being sold out? I haven't been able to find a vendor online, and ebay sucks.

Thanks

Yea I would like to know also. I really really want some Kalmah or Eternal Tears of Sorrow hoodies!

I tried ebay and found nothing but CDs. I've tried random shirt vendors online, even ones in languages I couldn't understand.

Insipid2000 said:
I tried ebay and found nothing but CDs. I've tried random shirt vendors online, even ones in languages I couldn't understand.
I checked there website last night, but they have completely sold out on shirts. Maybe go to a local metal outlet and ask them if they can order them in for you, you never know you might get lucky.

:)

TheHeartCollector said:
I'll sell mine, it's a Large, worn a few times but still in great condition. $500

hahahahaha. For a few seconds, I was thinking of a small moment of crazyness back when PS2's were being sold for outrageous prices on Ebay.

DarkStEaLtH233 said:
Yea I would like to know also. I really really want some Kalmah or Eternal Tears of Sorrow hoodies!

i know there's a place where u can get eternal tears of sorrow hoodies, and they're from the chaotic beauty tour..leftovers.

lucifer1126 said:
i know there's a place where u can get eternal tears of sorrow hoodies, and they're from the chaotic beauty tour..leftovers.

I'd be interested to know as well! :D

Thanks