Kalmah Merch?

wraak_pinguin said:
can u also make girly's ? :p so that the metal chicks don't look like misshaped monkeys? or is that 2 much asked? cause T-shirts tend 2 look quite horrible on women....

If you are reaaaaaly sexy T-shirt would look ok on you:p

But yeah, I wish lotsa T-shirts (+ girlies!) and news about their release.

Kalmah said:
It seems after this album there will be no lack of shirts but nothing is 100% sure yet. More news will follow.

Great! A poster or something would rock as well! Oh and a US tour while you're at it. :D

wraak_pinguin said:
can u also make girly's ? :p so that the metal chicks don't look like misshaped monkeys? or is that 2 much asked? cause T-shirts tend 2 look quite horrible on women....
*supports the request* :Smokin:

I'm pretty sure Kalmah got extremly popular in the last year!
I've managed to spread the word to 5 people... yea small number but no one likes metal around here lol.

Be sure to make lots of shirts :)

Screcrowman said:
I've managed to spread the word to 5 people... yea small number but no one likes metal around here lol.

Holy shit, another Kalmah fan from NB. That makes 2, haha. If you ever see a tall blonde dude in Moncton wearing one of the 100 Kalmah shirts that was made, flip me the horns \m/

Screcrowman said:

i got my buddy obsessed with them the first time he heard em.

TheHeartCollector said:
Holy shit, another Kalmah fan from NB. That makes 2, haha. If you ever see a tall blonde dude in Moncton wearing one of the 100 Kalmah shirts that was made, flip me the horns \m/

Man i work at Pretzel Maker :D I'm the ugly girl who's actually i guy, i wear the hat. I don't think i ever seen you. Did you see Behemoth when they were here? I was the kid with long blonde hair who got kicked out twice hahah (i'm 15)