Kalmah shirts?

And what will they look like?
smile.gif

ugly said:
Who cares what they look like?!

It's a Kalmah shirt. It could have naked men on it, and I would still want it.

thats right... no matter what it looks like!! kalmah is written on it... nothing else matters!!! :D

@kalmah_is_god

Kalmah said:
The shirts are ready within 3-4 weeks probably. We will let you you know shortly. Thanks for Your patience.

and he worte it on 13th november

:Spin:

The material has been sent for print but we have to be aware of the fact that it is nearly Christmas and the printing label is in a serious hurry with all projects they have. Thanks for your patience.

Kalmah said:
The material has been sent for print but we have to be aware of the fact that it is nearly Christmas and the printing label is in a serious hurry with all projects they have. Thanks for your patience.

its okay so I can collect more money!!!

more money=more shirts :loco:

Woo! That's awesome I know like 3 people down here who will buy one and finally get some more support out here in the States for you guys.

Lord_Morpheus said:
thats right... no matter what it looks like!! kalmah is written on it... nothing else matters!!! :D
So if I take all my junk lying around the house and write "Kalmah" somewhere on each piece of junk I find, you will buy it? Please say yes because I really need the money to spend on things that deserve to be bought.

I accept Paypal, cash, and cheque (or "check" for you Yanks).

TheHeartCollector said:
So if I take all my junk lying around the house and write "Kalmah" somewhere on each piece of junk I find, you will buy it? Please say yes because I really need the money to spend on things that deserve to be bought.

I accept Paypal, cash, and cheque (or "check" for you Yanks).

okay, how much does the shipping costs?? :D :D

Hye everyone

What a good idea to make Kalmah Shirts... It's fuckin' great
Hope I'll get one soon. but where and how can we get those treasures :p ???

And how do they look like ? Is there only the Kalmah logo or a cover from various albums ( cover of Swampsong would be cool on a black shirt :D )

Thx for all. You guys rule :worship: :headbang:

:Smokin: good news

and yeah, M size would make it a merry x-mas or rather a malicious x-mas - either way, one kalMah shirt for me, please
:D :Spin: