Kalmah

Kalmah is very melodic death metal. You should hear Swamphell that song's melodies are the best.

ChildInFlames : Fuck yeah man!! Kalmah definitely kick major ass!
Give it a try at least...load some songs here what i suggest :

Hades
Swamphell
Evil in You
Heritance of Berija
Using the word
Hollow Heart
Principle Hero
They will return

those ones deserves to be listen!!

Only 6 days until TWR is released...can't wait!

I hope I won't have as many problems getting it, as I had with Swamplord: I ordered the album twice (the first time right after it's release in december 2000) but it didn't arrive... Shortly after I ordered it the second time, I saw the album in a shop but didn't buy it, because I thought the ordered copy would arrive soon (!!) ...well, it didn't. :erk: Later, when the Century Media version came out, they had it in every shop, but I was too frustrated to buy it... :mad:

But the samples of the new output just sound toooooo good!!!! I need the damn album :hotjump: I'd even kill for it :) ;)

Beautiful, listening to Swamplord for the first time as I type this, sounds very good indeed, now if Ginza would get TWR, so I could get that too...

:hotjump: can't wait to get THEY WILL RETURN from napalm :hotjump: if I'm lucky, I'll have it tomorrow :)
and yeah, "dance of the water" is one of my favourite tracks too ;) my absolute number one is "heritance of berija" - this *weeh* of the guitar makes me :loco: - :lol:
basically, for me SWAMPLORD is one of only few albums that has :headbang:ing songs throughout, without any "weaker" songs!
(seems as if I like melodies ;) )

np: kalmah - heritance of berija

btw.:who or what are berija and black roija?? :guh:

Originally posted by opacity
btw.:who or what are berija and black roija?? :guh:

I think Heritance Of Berija is speaking of Lavrentii Berija who was the commander of a the russian 'secret police' before there was KGB, Stalins times. At least thats what I gathered from reading the lyrics and doing some reading.
Anyway, he was executed after Stalin died and his son Sergo decided to clear his fathers name, which wasn't a small task concidering he was claimed to have butchered a lot of people at Stalins order.

So I guess it speaks of both of them.

Of Black Roija, no idea. Kalmah?

np: Kalmah - Swamplord - Withering Away