Kamelot @ Jaxx Aug. 17th Roll Call

Yeah, WTF was up with that? Is Kamelot's crowd actually too young to remember that song, or something (there were a LOT of Xs in that audience...)

Nice reaction overall, regardless, and I'm glad you enjoyed the tune. We certainly had a good time playing - after MMA this weekend, it'll be far too long until Therion...

Screw the kiddies if they don't know The Hunter, I know I went crazy when I heard it :heh: Like I told you that night, it's my favorite IE tune and you guys definitely did it justice :kickass:

Now make it up to New York, damnit! :)

I have been a fan of Kamelot for a while now and have never gotten achance to see them...Im going to the show in Cleveland this Saturday...Can anyone post the set list for this tour? Do they play any of the stuff off of the 4th Legacy?

Thanks
Wes

Nothing off 4th Legacy at Poughkeepsie. From what I rememeber (and not in order).

Love You To Death
Ghost Opera
The Human Stain
Morning Star
Rule the World
Abandonned
March of Mephisto
The Haunting
Soul Society
Centre of the Universe
Forever
I think I'm missing a Black Halo song. Maybe "When the Lights Are Down."

They performed The Fourth Legacy opening night then switched it to Center of the Universe.....hope it switches back for the SoCal shows.

They also are doing Decent of the Archangel, Memento Mori, and, yes indeed, When The Lights Are Down - at least according to the Kam Forum link.

We didn't get Nights of Arabia, Elizabeth, or Center of the Universe at Jaxx. This is the set list to the best of my memory (not in order):

Rule the World
Human Stain
Ghost Opera
Fourth Legacy
When the Lights are Down
Abandoned
Soul Society
Forever
Momento Mori
The Haunting
March of Mephisto (I know for a fact this was the 2nd Encore)

Yeah, I forgot Decent of the Archangel & Momento Mori, too. They played 15 songs total at Poughkeepsie. Personally, I like Centre of the Universe far more than The Fouth Legacy though I'd love to hear III Ways to Epica or Mourning After for once.
And March of Mephisto was absolutely awesome.

I find it funny that Chai was all about some Descent Of The Archangel before and after the show, but failed to mention it in his recollection of the setlist. ;)

Setlist for VA was the same as Florida, but here it is:

Solitaire
Rule The World
When The Lights Are Down
Soul Society
Mourning Star
The Fourth Legacy
Abandoned
Descent Of The Archangel
The Human Stain
Memento Mori
The Haunting
Forever

Encore:
Ghost Opera
Love You To Death
Second Encore:
March Of Mephisto

I find it funny that Chai was all about some Descent Of The Archangel before and after the show, but failed to mention it in his recollection of the setlist. ;)

It's because I'm an idiot :p

Btw, you ever get around to loading your pictures from the event?

Sweet I just found out that I am on the list for the show and might get an interview. This is going to be the shiiiiiizzzzz...