Sabaton to conquer America in 2012

I could conceivably go to Poughkeepsie, Philly, NYC AND Worcester, but not sure I'm quite that dedicated. Will definitely hit NYC and perhaps another depending on whose going too.

Recently came across these, think Blacksmith have another date with them.

389826_10150463249069871_313553829870_8308107_1133240738_n.jpg

042712copy.jpg

Blacksmith must have just been added to the Bogies show, it's not listed locally yet. I was pretty much figuring going to the show, even though I'm not really much of a Sabaton fan, just because Armor Column is INCREDIBLE (seriously, if you dig power/thrash then check out their debut, Maximum Collateral Damage), but if Blacksmith is also playing it will certainly be worth $12 (+ beer and cab).

Blacksmith must have just been added to the Bogies show, it's not listed locally yet. I was pretty much figuring going to the show, even though I'm not really much of a Sabaton fan, just because Armor Column is INCREDIBLE (seriously, if you dig power/thrash then check out their debut, Maximum Collateral Damage), but if Blacksmith is also playing it will certainly be worth $12 (+ beer and cab).

Yeah was confirmed yesterday right away, seems the booking guy was really thrilled to get them. He said he had not even thought of them because he did not know they were active again.
Blacksmith are also on another N.Y. date with Sabaton I just saw today.

Why must shows always be clustered together? I'd really like to go to this, I just don't know how feasible it will be with Ragnarokkr just a couple days after.

Grrr... Son does not get out of school until end of May, and I just don't think momma will approve of our road-tripping to Mexico City for a Metal show.

No matter HOW epic that would be for an 8 year old. And I don't think she'd be down with a road trip during a school week. Curses.

Why must shows always be clustered together? I'd really like to go to this, I just don't know how feasible it will be with Ragnarokkr just a couple days after.

I know for myself the call would be easy; I have seen Iced Earth and Symphony X so many times that I have lost count now, besides it is always the same. Not to mention it is Iced Earth and Sympony X so it will probably happen angain, and again, and again...
On the other hand Brocas Helm may never happen again, Wizard may never be over again, etc. Will this is how I would see it. Having to decide on something similar with Riot in question, By the way Justin we are coming up for Riot.

Looks like we'll be playing with Sabaton in Springfield VA and Station 4 in St. Paul, with Ragnarokkr in between! XD See ya there!