KAMELOT N.A. Tour 2015

Yeah I noticed he didn't seem pumped about that, lol. I don't mind that it was there, but it was a little surprising because I wouldn't ordinarily associate Kamelot with moshing.

It happens sadly. I'm not against moshing really, but certain bands it's just dumb. Power metal in general shouldn't really have it. Sadly, all it really takes is a person or two to change that. I was astounded the time I saw Nightwish and there was moshing. You should have seen the terrified looks on all these teen girls faces.

There was moshing during both Dragonforce and Kamelot's sets in Birmingham tonight. No one seemed bent out of shape over it. Perhaps Kamelot was surprised to have such a good turnout; there were easily 600 in the venue. I was proud to see such a big crowd. I had several people ask me about my PP shirt.

Opening post updated with Fall Second Leg dates.

p19japbjsmudk12kf10tv1hlo5uq4.png

Saw them last Thursday. Great show - even if the crowd was light (couldn't have been more than 300-400 people at the club). They gave it their all, and Kobra was a nice addition - even if they had to dub the harsh vocals.