Kamelot Show

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Hey,

I figure that there are some Kamelot fans up here so I wanted to let you all know that they are playing at Jaxx in Springfield, VA on Thursday Nov. 17, 2005. It is an all-ages show and tickets are only $25.

If you want to save TicketMaster charges and help support local music at the same time, let me know. I can help out with getting you tickets since we are one of the supporting acts! EIther PM or email me at Rick at OdinsCourtBand DOT com.

I wish this announcement was for an Enchant show! :worship:

Hey Rick

You know it. Right here I big fan, thanks for stopping in with the good news. I am sure a few of our friends will be there, thats a good area for music. I am sure Mare and Dave will be there, won,t ya.

Thanks man, I wish you were announcing a west coast show of the same line up at Jaxx. And we were announcing a show back there, we are working on it. Always!
This should be great for you guys, Kamelot is really a great band, amazing in my opinion. The production and marketing and all around pro quality of that act is really top notch. The Black Halo is one of the years best. Khan is a great vocalist and front, and man Thomas rips it up, I love that guys tone.

They don,t get enough credit as musicians either they can play. Maybe just too theatrical and dramatic for some folks but I like that aspect myself.

I hope they come out this way that would rock. I did not see any US shows listed on there site???

Congrats on the gig.

Ed

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey,

I figure that there are some Kamelot fans up here so I wanted to let you all know that they are playing at Jaxx in Springfield, VA on Thursday Nov. 17, 2005. It is an all-ages show and tickets are only $25.

If you want to save TicketMaster charges and help support local music at the same time, let me know. I can help out with getting you tickets since we are one of the supporting acts! EIther PM or email me at Rick at OdinsCourtBand DOT com.

I wish this announcement was for an Enchant show! :worship:

ebass said:
Hey Rick

You know it. Right here I big fan, thanks for stopping in with the good news. I am sure a few of our friends will be there, thats a good area for music. I am sure Mare and Dave will be there, won,t ya.

Thanks man, I wish you were announcing a west coast show of the same line up at Jaxx. And we were announcing a show back there, we are working on it. Always!
This should be great for you guys, Kamelot is really a great band, amazing in my opinion. The production and marketing and all around pro quality of that act is really top notch. The Black Halo is one of the years best. Khan is a great vocalist and front, and man Thomas rips it up, I love that guys tone.

They don,t get enough credit as musicians either they can play. Maybe just too theatrical and dramatic for some folks but I like that aspect myself.

I hope they come out this way that would rock. I did not see any US shows listed on there site???

Congrats on the gig.

Ed

Hey Ed,

Cool! You're welcome. I thought some people would be interested since although no US dates have appeared on their site yet, I suspect that they will be playing more than this show. I know at one point about six months ago, there were talks of a tour with Angra (which were likely to hop on a leg of) but that changed when they chose to be a ProgPower USA VI Exclusive act. :-(

Yes, this area has been booming lately. I think people, in general, are getting a bit bored with the current pop culture offerings and it seems more and more people (many young 'uns too) are getting into prog and power metal. Sometimes it is hard to believe that the world once highly revered Yes, Rush, Kansas, etc... and truly cherished musical talent. I hope recent resurgence is a good sign!!

And yes, I hope to be seeing Mare and Dave (I better)!!! Hear that Mare?

lol!!! Yeah, I know... I can't count how many times I've said that I want you guys to come out east. The one time you did, I totally missed it :-( Keep this up and I'll be forced to fly out west to see you guys! :) I will definitely be there when you guys do come out this way!

Yes, we're pretty excited to be doing this show. We've been lucky to work with some great bands in the past, but it is always great to work with some more! I saw Kamelot at ProgPower and they definitely put on a solid show, musically and show-wise. I'm looking forward to seeing Khan front Conception this year. I think that will be AMAZING! Wow! You *are* quite the fan! You sound like me talking to people about Enchant! :worship:

As I mentioned earlier, I think there is going to be more shows. I know and that is always a scary aspect. But then again, Jaxx is reknown for announcing shows long before they are "officially" announced.

Thanks again!

mgirishfan said:
Hi Rich! Gotta run now but we'll be there on 11/17! Congrats on the gig, and we'll be in touch for some tix from ya - hey Dave can come up and we can do lunch at the Wagon Wheel again, LOL!!

CHEERS!!!

Hey Mare,

Excellent! We'll have the actual tickets in our hand next week, so just let me know. Thanks for the support!

The Wagon Wheel sounds fine that is unless you've joined Dave and I on the dark side and want to hit San Sushi! :headbang:

Talk to you soon.