Kamelot...the Black Halo...awsome!

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I have been listening to the new Kamelot Album (promo) and I just had to say how amazinig it is. This band just gets better and better all the time. Do yourself a favor and get it. Has anyone else heard it?

Im really itching for this one, I can't wait to get it. I really wanna hear the tune with Shagrath, how is that?

March is going to be awesome... New Priest, Kamelot, HammerFall, and OverKill.

TheGraveDigger said:
Im really itching for this one, I can't wait to get it. I really wanna hear the tune with Shagrath, how is that?

March is going to be awesome... New Priest, Kamelot, HammerFall, and OverKill.

It is a very good track. I am very impressed with this release.

Kamelot's new album certainly rules! I gave it a 9.5 in my review for Paradise Metal. The album is solid, very dark and impressive... You guys will be very pleased!!!

I am listening to it again right now. Its funny how much more complete and mature this cd is compared to Epica, which I love but there is a stark contrast within the textures of the albums. Some would probably call The Black Halo Epica Part II, but I think its a better album actually I think its almost right there with Karma. Khan sounds friggen incredible and all the guests musicians do awesome jobs. This is certainly going to be at the top of my list at the end of the year.

Bear

I am listening now as well and I am really enjoying it -- I will have to listen all day tomorrow and come up with a review of my own but so far so good! :hotjump:

There is a level of uniqueness to this album compared to previous ones, namely the mix of subtle orchestral and modern electronic style sound effects. It makes it all sound much more "urban" in atmosphere as oppossed to the "epic/fantasy" style of the past. And I for one love it!

Grrrr..... I've been trying to ignore the days til the album is released.... now it's nothing but a life of tormented anticip..............................ation. Waiting for the next bands to be announced, waiting for Black Halo to be released, waiting for the next next bands to be announced....

Damnit... tomorrow I'm bringing ALL my Kamelot albums into work. I'ma have a Kamelot Day.