Kamelot?

Nightwing

The Equalizer......
Jul 3, 2003
Western Australia
Visit site
I recently came into possession of the 'Karma' cd after hearing a lot about this band, and I quite like it......sometimes I think the singing doesn't quite fit what's going on - but he can certainly sing.
Does anyone have any thoughts about this band, and what is the new CD, 'Epica' like?

[color=#aoeooa]Karma is an damn fine cd.

As for Epica it has this really cool feeling in it. It flows really well from one track to another (unlike some places in Karma), and the songs are great.

I like Epica. And I like Kamelot.[/color]

Good band. Vocals i think fit well in most places. Karma is great. Epica is okay. Fourth legacy is good :)

my only bitch about them is the repetitiveness.... but that's me.

Siege Perilous is the best one. Not that I've heard all of them, but the Fourht Legacy and Epica do NOTHING for me whatsoever.

And Conception's "Flow" (featuring Roy Khan) is brilliant.

Just from what I've heard, I don't like them at all. Boring power-metal to me - yet I've heard almost nothing.

The Elizabeth Bathory trilogy they did on Karma is one of the greatest songs EVER. Well its 3 songs, but if you put them together to make one, it would be one of the greatest songs ever.

Mirror Mirror

Requiem For The Innocent

Fall From Grace

Thats the 3 song names (in that order) and they get better as you go :headbang:

GENIUS! I liked how the songs got heavier as it goes along too. GENIUS! Just buy the album Blitzy, seriously :)

Wander from Epica... GENIUS! Edge Of Paradise does rule too though!

BUY IT!