Kamelot

Jag Panzer may not tour very often, but Harry Conklin is always singing somewhere, as he regularly performs in musical theater in Colorado. As for James Rivera, when he's not touring with one of the gazillion original bands he's fronted over the years, he's performing all around Texas in tribute bands. I would bet that both of these singers perform at least as often as, if not more than, Khan.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

please be truthful over the last 4 years James and Harry have not played a fourth of the shows that Kamelot have played on the Black Halo and Ghost Opera tours alone. I have enjoyed Jag Panzer far more than Kamelot over the years but Kamelot's live output crushes anything James and Harry have done over the same time period.

Panzermastery,

I suggest you visit www.myspace.com/jamesrivera and take a look at his touring schedule. This guy has to be on his A game with Helstar, Seven Witches, and Sabbath Judas Sabbath all year round. That's four bands' worth of material for which he tours across the United States and Europe on a consistent basis. His tour dates might not be as consecutive within a given time period as Khan's are, but he's always on the move. You can't tell me he doesn't rehearse this material regularly, as you'd have to just to remember all the lyrics.

I don't have the visual proof for Harry Conklin yet, but I'll try to find as much information as I can when I'm off of work.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al