Karaboudjan - Den Svarta guitar solo

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
Hello. I was curious if anyone had the guitar tab or could possibly write one for the guitar solo in "Den Svarta On" found on the Karaboudjan disc. I really love it, but cant quite figure it all out myself, and could use some help...please...anyone who may be able to help me here, i would greatly appreciate it!

All guitarleads for Karaboudjan are first takes improvised stuff.
I still remember recording them at my brothers place. It was great fun, it will be done again sometime...
If someone tabs it...that is so SMALT!!!!!!!

D

Hey, LordHypnos, how long is the solo? I don't have the album, but if you were to send me the solo, or the parts you're having trouble with (assuming you could rip just that part), I'd be happy to take a look at it (ofcourse, no guarantees I'd be any help ;)).

The solo is about 45 seconds i beleive...i have recorded it from my cd player to the computer with the microphone in order to be able to try and learn it myself...i could e-mail it to you, or perhaps send it over yahoo messanger or AIM or something? let me know, thanks

Just incase anyone else is interested, I've tabbed it out and you can get it here:
http://liquid2k.com/yourdeadgroom/doom/Swanosolo.JPG (137k, be patient :p)

Probably missing a note here and there (not many!), but so close you'd never know. Oh, and don't pay too much attention to the positioning, as anyone who plays guitar knows, most of those notes could be played in several places, this just happens to be where I wrote them ;)
And ignore the time markings, I was using an edited version....