Kataklysm or nile??

NEITHER

But if I had to choose, it would be Nile, Kataklysm is crap death metal. Nile at least has decent vocals, Kataklysm needs effects and he still sounds like shit.

Kataklysm isn't really Death metal, they're just Extreme. I haven't given their new disc (In the Arms of Devastation) enough spins to say anything, but Serenity in Fire really grooves quite nicely. Nile though, well they are technically much better than Kataklysm. I mean Black Seeds of Vengeance is one badass album, along with all the others. Gotta say NILE!

kataklysm is'nt that bad guys...i think they have a pretty good groove going ! that is for the last three albums did/nt care to much for them before then and they put on a pretty awesome show and i've seen alot of shows in my life,but besides the fact i would still pick nile of course !

nile is at least interesting at times (or used to be in the days of yore). the egyptian schtick worked to some extent. what i have heard from kataklysm was even more generic.

i just cant stand the freaky vocals that kataklysm have...The growling is good enough but that little thing sqeeking in background like a bitch isnt very impressive. Someone knows who he his?