Katatonia at BWBK Fest

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
I just bought my tickets!!!! This is going to fucking kick ass!!

What is going to be on the set list???

hopefully these songs will be there:
Day
Omerta
Sweet Nurse
Evidence
Walking By A Wire
Ghost Of the Sun
We Must Bury You
Teargas
Chrome
Relention
Saw You Drown
I Break
I Am Nothing
Strained
Nightmares By The sea

Here is a little something I made:
katatoniawall.jpg

The Brave Words Bloody Knuckles Festival in Ohio, USA. I might make the drive out there just to see Katatonia, but that would be about it, as the other bands appearing there just make me limp. It's either that or MetalFest. I'll have to wait to see what the MetalFest lineup will be before I make my decision.

BWBK Fest will be long done before any bands get announced for Metalfest. Katatonia is the only band I want to see on the BWBK Fest too. After Katatonia is done I am going over to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio for two days of riding rollercoasters and water slides. They have more rollercoasters than any other amusement park in the world. Its only and hour and seventeen minuet drive from the fest.

Now is everyones chance in the US to see Katatonia, GO!

since the show is only a month away I thought it would be apropriate for us to discuss this again. What has been on the set list in the past? Is there any consistance to it that anyone knows of.
Who all is gonna be there.
Should we maybe get together and come up with some questions that are most important to us on the forum? I should be in contact with Anders again before the show and I could ask him if they would be willing to do a quick interview for all of us here on the forum. It would be so f-in cool to be able to bring you all some answers to the questions that we all really want the answers to. Think about it people, I think I can maybe pull it together. :Spin:

Alright so I couldnt wait to ask Anders If I could interview them with questions from US AT THE FORUM. I am not sure where he is right now or what they are doing so I dont know when I will hear back from him. Anyway I e-mailed him about it so, we'll see. I told him that the questions would be posted here so that there would be no suprises or stupid questions. So if someone at some point wants to start a thread about questions etc. be my guest.
I did approach Anders as a representative of the forum as a whole, I am hoping that noone takes offense to that. Maybe I shouldnt say "representative" but "speaking for the whole of the forum". I am assuming that if you could ask them a question that you would be honored to have them answer it. That is what I conveyed to him. :)