KATATONIA AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Deliverance6 said:
dissolving bonds......first listen........holy fuck......this is beautiful...
displaced......this is exactly what I had been hoping for.....

I have been fulfilled

what do you think of My Twin opium dub Edt.???

haha i dont like it personally, but its cool, not what i espected honnestly.

i dont know you, but i havent download the promo that everybody talk about.....and this freaking single is making it harder for me not to do it!!!!

Discouraged+One said:
what do you think of My Twin opium dub Edt.???

haha i dont like it personally, but its cool, not what i espected honnestly.

as an added bonus to the EP (which is the label I have chosen for it.....bonus)
I think its cool.....since I have been listening to My Twin so much its nice to have another version of it.......I am trying to keep in mind that it is meant to be a very relaxed version of that song (anyone who has done opium or heroin or any opiate will get this)....and so I can absolutely appreciate it......

I am really loving dissolving bonds.....the chords are regal....and very sad....like a broken warrior coming home to find his city has been taken... broken pride.....regret.....

I have not tried to catch the lyrics yet....Im on listen 3 right now....

Deliverance6 said:
as an added bonus to the EP (which is the label I have chosen for it.....bonus)
I think its cool.....since I have been listening to My Twin so much its nice to have another version of it.......I am trying to keep in mind that it is meant to be a very relaxed version of that song (anyone who has done opium or heroin or any opiate will get this)....and so I can absolutely appreciate it......

I am really loving dissolving bonds.....the chords are regal....and very sad....like a broken warrior coming home to find his city has been taken... broken pride.....regret.....

I have not tried to catch the lyrics yet....Im on listen 3 right now....
you know the lyrics?

damn now im even more excited for this release after hearing you discribe dissolving bonds. i can't fuckin wait for this release to be put out. Will the song dissolving bonds and the opium dub be on the official release?

Spawnof84 said:
damn now im even more excited for this release after hearing you discribe dissolving bonds. i can't fuckin wait for this release to be put out. Will the song dissolving bonds and the opium dub be on the official release?

Me too!!!! (Not gonna download it)
4 days still.. Damnit, now all I gotta do is to hope that the record stores will have it. :p

Shit! Do we need download Itunes first? My computer is too slow to download that. Is it not available in mp3?

I´ll wait when the single is in stores..I don´t like to download stuff and listen it on my computer (moreover this is not my computer..)