KATATONIA on METALCAMP in SLOVENIA!!

_alice

drowning
Apr 23, 2004
behind these walls

wow!!! i found out about this a couple of days ago and now it's official:). :worship: :worship: i'm just so exited that i had to tell you this.

i'd be amazed if any of you would know where slovenia is but ok:) it'll be great to have them here.
:headbang:

many dates this summer and right after the touring a new album on the run.. hope the guys will manage it and make the best of this intensive period, there're are so many that deeply appreciate it.
well, i just have to be somewhere out there (following the concert plan) during these katatonic summer nights..

_alice said:

wow!!! i found out about this a couple of days ago and now it's official:). :worship: :worship: i'm just so exited that i had to tell you this.

i'd be amazed if any of you would know where slovenia is but ok:) it'll be great to have them here.
:headbang:

What is the date?????????

btw, i'm from Serbia, so I'm not so sure about where should Slovakia be..... Help? :loco: :)

has someone of you arealdy been to this festival? How is it?Can you also camp there?

I saw that the place where it is held is very close to the Italian border, could be that I'm going to that festival, there are also some other bands i would like to see..let's hope katatonia will tell us soon if there are some other interesting dates this summer ( will they play with End of Green? what about those gigs in southern Sweden???)

20.+21.august 2004 - Metalcamp
Place : Tolmin,(Slovenia)
Organizator: Rock The Nation in Master Of Metal

Bands: Danzig, Hypocrisy, Sentenced, Dark Funeral, Katatonia, Vintersorg, Dew-Scented, Ektomorf, Brainstorm, Mnemic, Prospect, Noctiferia, Vanitas. Info: www.rockthenation.at

headliners are not confirmed yet.

yes, it will be great to know if there is any possibility to see Katatonia with End of Green on the road in the beginning of july.. that will be my chance to see them live finally.