Metalcamp 2008

ready for some more hot shit leading you into weekend?

french sound wall creators HACRIDE www.myspace.com/hacride confirmed for METALCAMP mainstage on sunday.

same with german melodic deathers MISERY SPEAKS www.myspace.com/miseryspeaks who will perform mainstage on monday.

great bands - check them out!

stefan

hello guys,

i am proud to announce one of the most innovative metal bands at the moment - OPETH will give us another terrific show @ METALCAMP 08!

www.myspace.com/opeth

definitely one of my personal faves. Smile

stefan

New bands.

hello guys,

swedish weirdoz MESHUGGAH over METALCAMP!
check out www.myspace.com/meshuggah new CD is mind blowing!

+ some more newcomer bands performing on 2nd stage (day and time tbc):

At The Lake PL
Ceremony of Opposites NL
Creature BE
Damnation Defaced DE
De Profundis UK
Dreamshade CH
Inmate SI
Moltencore HR
Nailed Coil FI
Planet Rain SE
Zyanide CH

cheers

stefan

MC friends,

i am very happy to welcome back in slovenia where they haven't been for ages... no less than mighty florida deathers SIX FEET UNDER!!!

www.myspace.com/sixfeetunder

we are finalising booking the mainstage... one slot left on friday and one on tuesday.

whoever is ready to party with us, get your tickets guys.
i recommend buy yr tix in the METALCAMP shop or @ any of the 'newcomer bands'.
this is where you will get them for the best price.

cheers

stefan

A few new bands.

good news just arrived!

one of the hottest rockers these days - VOLBEAT over METALCAMP!

check out:
www.myspace.com/volbeat

cheers

stefan

hello guys,

with the biggest name in dark age music IN EXTREMO we are closing booking for this years METALCAMP mainstage program.

http://www.inextremo.de/homepage.php3?IE=1

www.myspace.com/inextremomusic

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/848253

i hope i found the right balance of the various individual ‘metal tastes’ –every metalhead should have a couple bands in the billing, which meets his interests.

bye tickets cheapest at www.metalcamp.com
or from the NEWCOMER BANDS - who will also be thankful for your support.

yours

stefan

some more NEWCOMER BANDS confirmed for METALCAMP!

Soulside DE
Before The Dawn FI
Cold Snap HR
Distorted Impalement AT
Attica Rage UK
Devastating Enemy AT
Deus Ex Machina DE
Batina SI
Necropsy DE

cheers

stefan

hey guys,

this reached us today:

Zürich April 9th, 2008:
"Celtic Frost singer and guitarist Tom Gabriel Fischer has left Celtic Frost due to the irresolvable, severe erosion of the personal basis so urgently required to collaborate within a band so unique, volatile, and ambitious."

therefore CELTIC FROST is cancelled - we are already working on an alternative.

cheers

stefan

hell-o my friends,

after AMON AMARTH had to cancel last years performance @ METALCAMP, we are proud to welcome them for METALCAMP 08!

enjoy guys - give'em a waaarm welcome!

cheers

stefan

I think this is the last band now. See first page for the complete festival line-up.

METALCAMP lovers!

unfortunately we have been informed, that HEAVEN SHALL BURN won't make it this year to MC.

of course we immediately worked on a 'replacement' and i do think - this is what a LOT of people here was waiting for... nothing less but british death metal legend CARCASS www.myspace.com/carcass will devestate METALCAMP mainstage on friday.

enjoy my friends, enjoy!

stefan

FUCK ME WITH A SICK WITH SAUCE!:D CARCASS!!!!!

Told you. Jeff told me before they announced they reunited that they're going to try and play MetalCamp.
They might be playing a free gig here in Liverpool though, so no point in me going to any festivals for them :3

Great news! (for me anyway...)
It's finally been confirmed that we are going as press (still paying for the ticket, but thats no problem) to Metalcamp this year. Expect a lot of photos and stuff in the nearby future. :)

Anyone else going to go as well?