Katatonia,Dublin, May 5th

revileandy

www.revile.net
Apr 30, 2003
Dublin
www.revile.net
Anyone on the forum from Dublin/Ireland? I can't wait for this gig, They last played Dublin in December 2001 with Opeth and they were amazing. I'd say this is the highlight of the gig calendar this year in Ireland + Monday 5th is May Day so no work for anyone!

"stoopid work"
You should call in sick, or failing that go to work "borrow" €20 for a ticket and then become stricken with a mysterious illness. foolproof!

hey, claire! what do you drink? i believe i, at the very least, owe you a pint.....

sounds good, i'll get you a jd n coke or something. we're gona do a six track c.d in the summer so i'll talk to you about that at the gig
:puke: :zombie: :) these smilies rule!!!!!!!!

I was there last night. Excellent. The sound was a lot better than the last dublin gig. The tracks were a good mix of the last four albums , then they finished with Murder !
Daylight Dies were great as well playing a perfect set .

Katatonia were excellent and i loved daylight dies*me neck hurts alittle,lol* The sound wasnt that great though i think......the vocals u couldnt hear for daylight dies and the vocals went up and down in katatonia but it was an excellent gig

Great gig! they played a quality set the whole thing was amazing and they played most of my favourite songs - deadhouse, murder, for my demons, sleepers, sweet nurse - the list goes on! Sound was a bit dodgy at first (as claire said! - nice to be headbanging up the front with you! :) ) but it got better as the gig went on. Daylight dies were very impressive too, i think i spent about €120 on beer, merchandise and c.d's - excellent stuff can't wait to see them again....

Hell that was fucking brillant!
Unfortunate that ya couldnt hear daylight dies' vocals,but it was still good anyhow..
and yes,katatonia rocked...
and yes,my neck was fucked for two days...
and yeh,I got backstage and met them all *grin*

My reply to this is in the tread, "oh the pain of sweat music" it says 'sweat' but it's meant to be 'sweet'
Go fetch..