Katatonia Handy Stuff

doom_dragon

dead soul
Jun 27, 2002
Hi to all! :D

Is there anyone who knows or has Katatonia handy logos or even handy ringtones? Does something like that even exist? I think "Dispossession" (0:43 - 1:05) would fit perfectly as a ringtone, anyone who agrees?

(btw, for "Nokia 3330")

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
LOL, that would be awesome. Just imagine the opening riff of 'Without God' as ringtone...:lol:

:lol:
Not a good idea, I'd raise my fist to the sky all the time ;)

whoa! haven't been here in a while (hey everyone!) :)

after browsing some very old threads, this is the closest i found to a question I have. time to resurrect these old posts! *haha, those were the days!*

so my previous phone died on me, and now the new samsung phone I have has the crappiest (pre-installed) ringtones.

I was browsing the net and found this site that has a bunch of Katatonia ringtones. Seems kinda weird to me :err: as i don't think it's official...
http://www.funtonia.com/mp3ringtones/Katatonia/

My question to anyone who can help out, anyone know where I can purchase Katatonia ringtones without joining any of these 'One Year Membership' sites?

(Would be really cool if someone out there has the exclusive website-only melody to the Katatonia Last Fair Deal Gone Down era website a couple years back. Those who heard it know what i'm talking about since it's not on any release. I could listen to that tune for hours and hours... :dopey:)

thanks for the help kata-krew!

Why the hell would you pay for a frickin' ringtone. Any modern cell phone has blue tooth and can play mp3, just rip some mp3 from your cd's and transfer it to your phone, you can have any ringtone you want.