Recommendations

:worship: BloodRose!!

1032954119643.jpeg

1032953766338.jpeg

Worlds Make Even is a band Daniel Liljekvist played in before he became a part of Katatonia check out http://w1.233.telia.com/~u23305222/
even though it doesn't give shit of information.........

I've heard some of Saturnus ( Paradise Belongs to You) And it brilliant...
you should also check out "Blazing Eternity" <------any information anyone?? :)

and btw I heard The Loveless on Roskilde Festival this summer, really cool concert the guitarist from the loveless (who also played in Saturnus I think) is playing some cool guitar very alike the one we all know from almighty Blakkheim....deffinitely worth a listen!
:)

thanks for all the cool bands you've introduced me to (even though I already knew of some of them e.g. Anathema and Pink Floyd)...

and another btw. isn't the singer from Porcupine Tree the guy who produced Opeth's BP?????

see ya soon :)

Originally posted by BoF I've heard some of Saturnus ( Paradise Belongs to You) And it brilliant...
you should also check out "Blazing Eternity" <------any information anyone?? :)

and btw I heard The Loveless on Roskilde Festival this summer, really cool concert the guitarist from the loveless (who also played in Saturnus I think) is playing some cool guitar very alike the one we all know from almighty Blakkheim....deffinitely worth a listen!
:)and another btw. isn't the singer from Porcupine Tree the guy who produced Opeth's BP?????

see ya soon :) [/B]
Kim Larsen(The Loveless, ex-Saturnus) also plays in Blazing Eternity as session guitarist and has his own solo project :Of the Wand and the Moon:.
Blazing eternity's Times And Unknown waters is great, while
:OtW&tM: is acoustic, calm, atmospheric with folk elements. Both worth checking out. Go to www.prophecy.cd for more info.
You can find my review of Blazing Eternity in there(somewhere...)
Blazing Eternity is, as I stated once, what would Anathema sound if they played black instead of doom in the Enigma era....