side projects

Keltoi

Mar 1, 2006
I know about Diabolical Masquerade, (love Nightwork), but can anyone tell me if there are other side-projects with members of Katatonia involved?, and are they still available?

+ Slo Train Co. , but they haven't recorded anything that is known of..
At least, Mikael of Opeth had something of STC in his playlist a little while ago, so I don't know exactly.

Zowi said:
+ Slo Train Co. , but they haven't recorded anything that is known of..
At least, Mikael of Opeth had something of STC in his playlist a little while ago, so I don't know exactly.

I guess they have recorded something but in rehearsal quality.
Didn't Anders play in another band for a short time? Forgot their name, but he posted something

blakkheim played in bewitched for a while

i think there was also another REALLY OBSCURE horror metal type thing that predates diabolical masquerade, i read about it on the internet ages ago and have forgot this project's name... maybe if anders reads this he will know what i'm on about... or i might just have dreamed up the whole thing

Oh and Ancient Rites once offered Anders to be their temporary guitar player, or maybe it was Anders who proposed to temporary replace AR's gone guitar players... Don't know anymore, and also don't know if he ever did play with them :p

Erik said:
blakkheim played in bewitched for a while

And don't forget In Grey... Anders did really good job in theirs "Circles Of Time". Though I personally don't like gothic stuff and their new vocalist looks so cheesy... exactly like Brad Pitt... their music is really good (sometimes).
"Carry me away, high above the naked trees
I want to fly, a night bird in the autumn sky..."
Ah yeah

diabolical masquerade... well yeah there was kinda a pre-constellation thing for a short moment, but we didnt put anything out. It was just a playground for what was to come with the masquerade...

bewitched... it was what it was... a good time!

in grey... just me temporarily helping out an old classmate in the confused year of 1995...

ancient rites... yeah they asked me to help out on guitar duties for a tour, but they managed to get their line-up bakk on trakk and solved it...

october tide... did not only release two essential doom/death metal albums, but also two of the most underrated. i absolutely recommend these two cd's for all fans who loved the older kata sound...

hmm....sounds like October Tide will be my next priority purchase...thanks for the info.