About the re-issues

roger_creech

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2004
Does anyone know when the remaining re-issues are supposed to come out? I know Brave Murder Day from Katatonia and Nightwork from Diabolical Masquerade already came out not too long ago, but what about the rest.

I'm mostly asking about Diabolical Masquerade and October Tide since those are the ones I'm having a harder time finding.

Thanks for any help.

brave murder day came out last month and sound and look fantastic! next up is nightwork in january and then discouraged ones in february. the rest of the titles will follow.

I saw Nightwork is already listed in the mailorder list of the Peaceville site (price GBP 8.99).

Anyway, thanks Anders and yeah, I agree about the Brave Murder Day re-issue!

BTW, will Discouraged Ones have any bonustracks, Quiet World perhaps? :)

DISCOURAGED ONES RE-ISSUE??? YESSSS!!!! Well,I have fear about ruining the classic record,and really like the original sound....but I just want to know it will sound re-recorded...GREAT NEWS!! CAN'T WAIT!! :headbang:

I saw Nightwork is already listed in the mailorder list of the Peaceville site (price GBP 8.99).

Anyway, thanks Anders and yeah, I agree about the Brave Murder Day re-issue!

BTW, will Discouraged Ones have any bonustracks, Quiet World perhaps? :)

yes 'quiet world' and 'scarlet heavens' as the relevant part of 'saw you drown'. liner notes, and the layout will be shifted to a negative mirror of the artwork just as bmd was to differ the reissue from the original.
note, this is not re-recorded and not re-mixed, its just re-mastered. people tend to mix those different elements up.

Suppose you mean Tonight's Decision? That's originally on Peaceville, I believe only the pre-Peaceville stuff will be re-issued (through Peaceville).

Opps yeah. heh it was late when I wrote that. :lol: Heh it's too bad TD would be even more amazing if it was remastered.