Katatonia Handy Stuff

I have an older laptop with no blue tooth capabilities, so i guess I'm just behind the times haha.
Just buy a usb blue-tooth adapter and you're all set, that's what I use. Those things are real cheap these days. Or you can buy a usb cable to connect your phone to your laptop.
i have an LG phone with blue tooth capabilities and it doesn't allow me to use my mp3 files as ringtones... :cry:
Hmm, yeah, that's just lame! ;) Nothing you can do about it then!
the double bass / clean guitar break of funeral wedding would make an awesome ringtone
I ripped FFTC itself as ringtone, great too.

whoa! haven't been here in a while (hey everyone!) :)

after browsing some very old threads, this is the closest i found to a question I have. time to resurrect these old posts! *haha, those were the days!*

so my previous phone died on me, and now the new samsung phone I have has the crappiest (pre-installed) ringtones.

I was browsing the net and found this site that has a bunch of Katatonia ringtones. Seems kinda weird to me :err: as i don't think it's official...
http://www.funtonia.com/mp3ringtones/Katatonia/

My question to anyone who can help out, anyone know where I can purchase Katatonia ringtones without joining any of these 'One Year Membership' sites?

(Would be really cool if someone out there has the exclusive website-only melody to the Katatonia Last Fair Deal Gone Down era website a couple years back. Those who heard it know what i'm talking about since it's not on any release. I could listen to that tune for hours and hours... :dopey:)

thanks for the help kata-krew!

Hey homeslice* I'm coming to LA this summer with my band, we got 2 backyard gigs over there!

find a program called COOLEDITPRO. you can take any song/audio file, what have you and chop it up pick it apart how you see fit, re encode it to sound as sexy as you want(not that tinny shit that cell providers offer) and if your phone can connect via usb-miniusb then voila transfer to your phone.

My friend who built my computer for me put the program on there and i have the samsung blackjack(usb/minsusb) and holy crap i have about 3000 songs on my computer. so think about it those can ALL be ring tones.

atm i got a ton of marduk katatonia and ulver ringtones :p

anyone happen to be a verizon wireless user, has an LG Phone and knows how to use/make your own ringtones? i've been researching for a while now and have found some answers but can't make sense of the crazy hi-tech terms/programs =/