Katatonia, Moonspell, Daylight Dies, Keen of the Crow

phaseinducer

Oct 23, 2002
Visit site
Not sure how many of you are in LA, but in the event that you are here's your chance to win tickets to the LA Katatonia gig...

tickcontestjw6.jpg

Hail!

Thanks for the kind words regarding Keen of the Crow. Much Appreciated!

@ Fateful...You relaize this contest does not include airfare right haha

@ Vex..Looking forward to seeing you guys and our buds Godless Rising and Avenger of Blood in Aug. Thats gonna be a fucking killer show :headbang: I hear you on the Agalloch show dood...I really wanted to get on that bill but the promoter wanted to keep it at 3 or 4 bands so we couldn't get on =/ Sucky to say the least haha...

Ronnie
KotC

You play in a killer band, so ov corpse u r teh metalz!1

And ov corpse everytime u guyz cum 2 fenix i r teh missed itz1!1111!

phaseinducer said:
@ Vex..Looking forward to seeing you guys and our buds Godless Rising and Avenger of Blood in Aug. Thats gonna be a fucking killer show :headbang:

Fuck yeah man....we can't wait to get out there. I was just talking to Rhett last night and he said that KoTC was going to play the Aug. 6 LA show but the promoter gave it to a local thrash band instead. :erk: Oh well....hope I get to see you guys live sometime. Cheers...

lucifer1126 said:
dude...how many local bands are opening for this show??? keen of the crow, amon isis, and Rusty Eye?? geezes that way too many!!

I agree with you 100%......

I was rather bummed when I heard about all of the other bands playing this gig. Initially I thought it was just going to be us and the touring bands but now it's turning out to be more like a fest which I personally think is lame. I'm sure M Productions is setting it up like this so they can cover the Moonspell and katatonia guarantees ......

Not to slag any of the other bands but some of them are very left feild of what this show should be about in my opinion.

At this point I'm just hoping KotC gets a decent slot haha.

i personally would rather just have you guys be the opening band. dont really want amon isis and rusty eye on the bill. oh well if they really do happen to be on there, i'll just get to the show by the time the touring bands go on stage.

Dude I don't know you, it's all cool, I'm very friendly and understanding. Yes, I'm a member of Rusty Eye. We were booked 6 months before all the opening bands were announced, we even had a special call made to us from Mikey at Mpro. So I don't understand why you guys have to do all these theatrics just to sell more tickets.
I gotta say, yes, your music is interesting and your approach and graphics are really cool too. So please don't succumb to talk shit about other bands or other people if you don't even know them! That sucks...
We're not trying to take advantage of anything or anyone, we just love to play and we've been listening to this type of music for a loooooong time. We play old-school metal, european influenced in its whole context.
I gotta say lets just cut the bull and give it up in order to enjoy a great night with these huge bands we are playing with ok?

If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to contact me at www.myspace.com/missrandall

:headbang:

phaseinducer said:
I agree with you 100%......

I was rather bummed when I heard about all of the other bands playing this gig. Initially I thought it was just going to be us and the touring bands but now it's turning out to be more like a fest which I personally think is lame. I'm sure M Productions is setting it up like this so they can cover the Moonspell and katatonia guarantees ......

Not to slag any of the other bands but some of them are very left feild of what this show should be about in my opinion.

At this point I'm just hoping KotC gets a decent slot haha.

phaseinducer said:
Hail!

Thanks for the kind words regarding Keen of the Crow. Much Appreciated!

@ Fateful...You relaize this contest does not include airfare right haha

@ Vex..Looking forward to seeing you guys and our buds Godless Rising and Avenger of Blood in Aug. Thats gonna be a fucking killer show :headbang: I hear you on the Agalloch show dood...I really wanted to get on that bill but the promoter wanted to keep it at 3 or 4 bands so we couldn't get on =/ Sucky to say the least haha...

Ronnie
KotC

hey Ronnie, how the hell are ya, I miss you guys! I see you got on this show too! Congrats!

missrandall said:
Dude I don't know you, it's all cool, I'm very friendly and understanding. Yes, I'm a member of Rusty Eye. We were booked 6 months before all the opening bands were announced, we even had a special call made to us from Mikey at Mpro. So I don't understand why you guys have to do all these theatrics just to sell more tickets.
I gotta say, yes, your music is interesting and your approach and graphics are really cool too. So please don't succumb to talk shit about other bands or other people if you don't even know them! That sucks...
We're not trying to take advantage of anything or anyone, we just love to play and we've been listening to this type of music for a loooooong time. We play old-school metal, european influenced in its whole context.
I gotta say lets just cut the bull and give it up in order to enjoy a great night with these huge bands we are playing with ok?

If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to contact me at www.myspace.com/missrandall

:headbang:

I think you need to read my post again. I was not slagging your band or any other for that matter. Just think there are too many bands playing in general and there are not enough doom bands on the bill. Sorry if that offends you.

dan of bereavement said:
hey Ronnie, how the hell are ya, I miss you guys! I see you got on this show too! Congrats!

Robinschlong!!! What's happening brother?? Are you guys ever gonna bring yer ass's out to Cali er what???

Congratz on the killer Metal Maniacs review!

Knock some dicks in the dirt at the Katatonia gig dood :headbang: