Katatonia, Moonspell, Daylight Dies, Keen of the Crow

yeah, can we say m productions = shit!!!

fuck man, i was pissed that you guys played a 25 min set and you were the first band up.... give me a break!!!!

you guys were the only band that made sense on that kinda tour... the other bands, sorry to say, didn't fit the deathy, melodic doom feel of the night... amon isis??? a third rate cradle of filth with no fucking bassist?... and that other band that was like a horror punk band or something...

by the way is this rhett?... if so, i met you on sunday night... i'm john, lilly's friend...

awesome set too guys... daylight dies was so fucking good... and katatonia really kicked my ass... fucking murder!

Haha, ya I had a whole big rant written about M Productions I was going to post but my better judgement got the best of me.....But since you've opened that can of worms I'll say this much, if you're in a band and are from LA or are planning to play LA avoid M Productions like the plague.....Completely unprofessional outfit that exploits bands and fans alike....At least that was our experience with them.

Na, I'm Ronnie, the only short haired dood in the band...But I'm working on it haha...

Thanks for the kind words man...It really does inspire us to carry on.

Amon Isis was God Awful. The lead singer was too affixed with keeping her pants on that she paid no attention to her vocal delivery, which was lackluster at best. The fat behemoth clean vocalist obviously lost her place in line at the local hot topic, which caused her to arrive tardy halfway in to the set. What a fucking joke!

Now Rusty brown eye wasn't bad per se. Miss Randall did drum her little heart out and tried to give the best possible performance she could muster. With that being said, their music is far from award winning. Competent, is the highest compliment I could allow myself to give the trio. I was severly pissed off that I missed Keen of the Crow. Expecting them to go on before Daylight Dies, I took my time going in to the venue, figuring I could miss a couple local bands I had no desire to see. Unfortunately I was duped by Eminem productions as I seen the Viking Beasts leave the stage and walk the filthy road of Sunset blvd.

No worries man...We'll be around.

Damn, man, sorry it didn't go well for KoTC...putting you guys first is completely shameful. Shit, you guys should've been on the whole tour!
I guess our promoter around here has got a lot of cash, 'cause my band Vex is the only local support for the San Antonio date of the Katatonia tour. Not sure how or why that happened but we are definitely grateful.

Damn, man, sorry it didn't go well for KoTC...putting you guys first is completely shameful. Shit, you guys should've been on the whole tour!
I guess our promoter around here has got a lot of cash, 'cause my band Vex is the only local support for the San Antonio date of the Katatonia tour. Not sure how or why that happened but we are definitely grateful.

haha thanks dood!

You guys were killer out here in LA so I'm sure you will do great opening up the San Antonio show man.....You guys deserve it :headbang:

-R