KATATONIA Music During SEX!

KATATONIA's music... during SEX!

• I have fucked/made love to KATATONIA's music!

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • I have no intention to do it!

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I do it consistently!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I will try it!

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
yv said:
Desperate heh?
Seems we have more perverts here on the forum hehe ;)
Nevertheless, you're too far away from me to do it... *mysterious smile*
... and you haven't seen my ass actually, maybe you wouldn't be interested if you saw... ;)

Show us it then

Terry Armageddon said:
Show us it then
My "one and only" gave me a smack, when he read the conversation... Since it was painfull and very exciting as well you may guess I will reveal not a patch of my ass to you. It would be very hard for me to lost such pervertive pleasure I experience with my only one hehehe ;)

Terry Armageddon said:
Show us it then
err.gif

Some interesting points at all, but already some levels of conversation that...nawwww

However, some things should be kept without any discussion about it here ;)

Cherokee said:
why any speciall rights are nedeed??:)
:( piss off pierdolcu!! :(
Are you trying to offend me??! I ain't any old one slut, especially not for such blunt bloke like you. grrr...

And where are you my black knight...??? I'm in need of protection :cry:

yv said:
:( piss off pierdolcu!! :(
Are you trying to offend me??!

hahaha you must relax...it's only a joke...

I think that it's your fault because it was a little provocation from you...
You cannot deny....

yv said:
I ain't any old one slut...

I cannot check it.....heheh:)) and I don't needed....and don't wanted, I've got more exciting things to do.......Your ava_tar is to dark heheheh so i don't see any details.........

[QUOTE='yv]
.......especially not for such fuked-up jebus
like you. grrr...
[/QUOTE]

take a break.........I did not call you like you me:(

Maybe I'm a freak (who isn't?? he) but this sentence is like kick into balls. You didn't know me so why do you judge me??? It's not fair

why women are so oddly? first they give you a spark of hope and then they kicks our balls???????

and last:
optimistic accent i really like women bottoms and boobies :) so fuck the rest

hahahaha that's what I like: free, unbounded expression... ;)

eh, calm down; one shall never take me too serious ;) i love putting people on ...hehe
btw, i didn't promise anything to anybody here-neither teasing, nor spark of hope, nor balls kicking were included.
These things I keep for my chosen ones... and I feel a little sympathy for them due to the fact ;)

yv said:
hahahaha that's what I like: free, unbounded expression... ;)

eh, calm down; one shall never take me too serious ;) i love putting people on ...hehe
btw, i didn't promise anything to anybody here-neither teasing, nor spark of hope, nor balls kicking were included.
These things I keep for my chosen ones... and I feel a little sympathy for them due to the fact ;)

hahah so i don't jelous your CHOSEN ONES, they must have permanent state of 'spuchnięte jajca' (swelled balls)...:)

I think you have a strange sense of humor :))

is it Monthy or something????? have you seen these films....

Killed by the basket of cherries:)))

Cherokee said:
sense of humor :)) ...is it Monthy or something????? have you seen these films.... Killed by the basket of cherries:)))
dlatego pisałam po polsku, bo nie chce cię obrażać publicznie hehe. to tylko żarty: don't piss off hehe..
and right; my sense of humor is Monthy, Full Monthy hehe.
btw, the quota was: "attacked with the box full of raspberries" :D
the reply goes with 16-tonne load ;)