Katatonia - no digipack?

Nichrome said:
I like the Burzum style digi-packs, they look quite professional and cool, but I really dislike Peaceville digi-packs like My Dying Bride and Katatonias, they are fragile and just look shitty, and often have no artwork or alot of artwork missing from jewel case editions.

for me that's the only real annoying thing. :erk:

:yell:

they HAD to have a booklet.

Peaceville (and previously also Music For Nations) use a shit company for manufacturing their digipaks, they always look unsteady and cheap. Snapper uses a good company, look at the last My Dying Bride album, the Porcupine Tree re-issues and the Blackfield album, class A digipaks, great!

For those having problems storing their digi's, buy something like I have, it's ideal:

cds.jpg

I don't know where to buy such a thing... but Zeist is not that far from me... so if you have any burglars in the next time who steal it, you know it was me :Smug:

Ah... there's only one CD where I forgive the missing booklet and that's the LFDGD...
I love booklets ... with a lot of pictures in it... and a looong, looong Thanx-List ... and all the lyrics ... and the scent when I open them the first time and ... *blablabla* ;D

BloodySwan said:
I don't know where to buy such a thing... but Zeist is not that far from me... so if you have any burglars in the next time who steal it, you know it was me :Smug:
I bought it at a shop called Trendhopper (what's in a name..). Each shelf can store 40 CD's, each rack has 11 shelves, so I have room for 11 x 40 x 3 = 1.320 CD's :).

BloodySwan said:
...and though I've got some problems with not-pure-jewelcases I still say "The most important to me is what's on the inside..." :loco: if the music's good... I can handle with the rest..:D
That's the spirit :D, if the music is good I fon't care if the CD comes in a paper envelope