Burzum albums --> digipack and jewelcase editions.....

Verago

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
Hmmm, I don´t know if I should get the Digipacks or the Jewelcase editions (which are hard to find) of the Burzum albums.

Look these Burzum-Digipacks cheap and flat (like Deliverance) or a bit more expensive (like Katatonia´s LFDGD)?

And has the digipack edition a booklet (maybe with different artwork in it)?

Just want to know if it´s worth searching for the original jewelcases, because I don´t like digipacks that much... :zzz:

you can't get the jewel case editions anymore.
the only Burzum CD's you'll find in stores are the Misanthropy releases, which are all those small digipaks.

you might be able to find some jewelcase editions on ebay, although they go for a fair bit these days. even the digipak copies in stores go for $36AUS here ($18US)

The jewelcase editions are quite pricy nowadays! I've seen them go up to around $100 at Ebay!!! "Filosofem" and the two ambient albums are only released in digi-pack. "Filosofem" is, as Bambi said, also released in an A5 edition, but that also usually goes for around $50 or so (I also have it, he he).
Basically I don't thin there's that much difference between the jewelcase and the digi-packs. "Det som engang var" folds out twice and has lyrics and a drawing and no booklet. I think it's the same with the jewelcase, just that the lyrics & the drawing is in the booklet instead.