help with BURZUM

Well you can get Used-"Like New" conditioned Burzum from Amazon.com. The sellers have a good rating. I don't know how you feel about picking up someone's sloppy seconds though.

Det Som would be $10 total shipping including
Filosofem would be $13.59 with shipping

Hey, the less of my money that directly lines the pockets of white odalists the better. I'm sure you'd agree. :D Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Filosofem is most like Hvis, but Det Som Engang Var and Burzum aren't really. The material for the first two were written during the same time period, so they have a similar sound to each other, whereas the material for Hvis was written after, and then Filosofem after that, so for the earlier material, Varg really had a different mindset. I think Burzum is stronger overall than Det Som Engang Var (especially Feeble Screams From Forests Unknown and My Journey Through The Stars), but then again that's just my opinion. Definitely get Filosofem though.

Awesome. I'm almost sure I'll get all of them anyway, except maybe Daudi Baldrs.

$60 on Hirilorn. That's my highest. Watch, it'll be re-released in a month.

The funny thing is, I searched for Buruzum stuff on eBay. Nope! Cannot sell Burzum material on eBay because he supports hate propaganda.

I have had the S/T, Aske, Det Som Engang Var, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, and Filfomasemamamamagee for so very long that I never had to worry about finding them for cheap. I got them all for 5 bucks at a record store in Philly (not sure which one, think it closed down) back when I lived there.

And I rarely listen to them... so HA!

Think lower.

But, considering the amount of customers she gets on the street corners, I figure that when she dies, if I bury her with her legs out to her cunt, charge 5 bucks, I'll be able to collect a nice retirement.

So I ordered my Burzum "Det Som..." from fmp666

It's released by somber music, "licensed from Misanthropy"....what the hell is that? Is this some semi-official bootleg or something?

It's also in a jewel case, not the digipak :ill: Is the digipak version from Misanthropy and official?

The official version from Misanthropy is a digipack...I don't know if there are any unofficial digipack versions.

As an aside, does anyone have any idea about the authenticity of those Back On Black vinyl reissues? I highly doubt those could possibly be official.