If Burzum did 1 show... would you go?

Yes he definitely is.

BTW I guess I wouldn't care about a Burzum show. Not sure if his kind of music would really work live...anyway that's just my 2 cents.

Bro, i think just few black metal bands work fine live, cuz the production must be very good, otherwise anyone can understand what's happening. i saw Mayhem last year and i must to say that i just recognized the classics tracks. I'm not a huge fan of black metal shows, and you must agree that corpsepaints and our weather aren't the best combination.

I guess it would have been a gig in Norway. Would be awsome.

that makes 4 of us on this forum. glorious.

Nice, thats badass.

How are feeling about the upcoming playoffs? I'm not to optimistic. The Sabres are way to small up front for the constant physical battle that is the NHL playoffs.

However, Miller can take us through a round single handedly.

Yes he definitely is.

BTW I guess I wouldn't care about a Burzum show. Not sure if his kind of music would really work live...anyway that's just my 2 cents.

Songs like Tomhet and even Det Som Engan Var probably are too long and supenseful to work live. However Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Inn I Slottet Fra Droemmennd would be epic as fuck. Burzum and Jesu Tod would also fucking slay.

Rundtgåing Av Den Transcendentale Egenhetens Støtte, lmmfao. Would this work live? :loco:

I would try at least. At least 3 or 4 tracks from each of his metal albums (I dunno if Tomhet would be a good idea tho). Belus seems to fit quite well on a live show, doesn't?

I'm not a huge fan of black metal shows, and you must agree that corpsepaints and our weather aren't the best combination.

Yes, two years ago we saw Marduk and it was fucking hot. Their corpsepaint started melting and it looked awful by the end of their set :lol:

Anyway their show is great, you'll see. I have respect for Burzum's history and enjoy their early albums, but I really don't know if it would actually work. Who knows, perhaps I'm just wrong about it...