New Burzum Album

Bujnoch. Now Moore since we're married.

Though I fail to see similarities. He changed his name because he didn't like his first name (as far as I know). A married woman takes the name of her husband. As far as I know, Kristian Varg is neither married nor a woman.

Marksveld said:
duckhuntlol.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude that rules. Yes, maybe that was a lot of Ha's, but D-Hunt deserves all of them.

lurch70 said:
hehe ... PJ picking on Varg personally would be funnier

Varg actually followed through with what he talked about, unlike Billy...PJ might get more than he bargained for -_-

Fuck Varg! He's just another example of a dipshit "musician" that should stick to music and stop talking. I should be scared of him because he went to jail for murder? That just means he was fucking stupid enough to get caught.

He's invited over for dinner, too. All he and Billy need to do is ask for directions. :Smug:

Papa Josh said:
Fuck Varg! He's just another example of a dipshit "musician" that should stick to music and stop talking.

He's one of the few musicians with something genuinely worthwhile to say, I'd say.