Katatonia North American tour dates!

Remember to take photos Kev. I wish I was going to the Anaheim gig. Then I could talk to Travis Smith and see Katatonia witch would be fucking sweet. Come to think of it, I have no idea what Travis looks like so finding him would be hard. Everyone who is going, I hope you have a blast…

Yeah, Houston doesn't get much. At least it isn't as bad as San Antonio usually is, I used to live out near there...everyone goes to Austin, which is a 4 hour trip from where I lived! The only good concerts I've seen in the last year in Houston were the Opeth/Pelican and the Porcupine Tree. Buckethead was entertaining, but he isn't my favorite...but yeah. Katatonia will be worth the drive.

Fuck yes!!!! WE WIN!!! Haha! Marquee would've been better in my opinion, but goddammit it will be more intimate now! :D

We need to chat again Sean, we did in line at the Amon Amarth/Bodom show...I just popped out of no where. Talking metal ist grand!

Oct. 20 - The Loft - Poughkeepsie, NY
Oct. 21 - Mark's Showplace - Bedford, NH
Oct. 22 - B.B. King's Blues Club - New York, NY
Oct. 23 - Le Medley - Montreal, QC
Oct. 24 - L'Imperial - Quebec City, QC
Oct. 25 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
Oct. 26 - Peabody's Down Under - Cleveland, OH
Oct. 27 - I-Rock - Detroit, MI
Oct. 28 - Pearl Room - Mokena, IL
Oct. 29 - Star Central - Columbia Heights, MN
Oct. 31 - Iliff Park Saloon - Aurora, CO
Nov. 02 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
Nov. 03 - Rock N Roll Pizza - Portland, OR (w/ AGALLOCH)
Nov. 04 - The Pound SF @ Pier 96 - San Francisco, CA
Nov. 05 - Whiskey a Go Go - Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 06 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
Nov. 09 - The Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
Nov. 10 - The Launch Pad - Albuquerque, NM
Nov. 11 - White Rabbit, San Antonio, TX
Nov. 12 - Warehouse Live - Houston, TX
Nov. 13 - Ridglea Theater - Ft. Worth, TX
Nov. 15 - State Theater - St. Petersburg, FL
Nov. 17 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA
Nov. 18 - Saratoga Winners - Latham, NY
Nov. 19 - Webster Theatre/Underground - Hartford, CT

in_sanity said:
Since they are not coming to Vancouver (which I don't see why they can't do on Nov.1), I'm thinking of skipping school for two days and go to the Seattle and Portland show. Katatonia + Agalloch = :headbang: .

Where do I get tickets for these things? Ticketmaster? They only have some of the shows posted.

www.fastixx.com has the portland show tix