Katatonia North American tour dates!

oh man so tempting for the Canadian dates... all weekdays waaaa :(.... im thinking i might send school to hell and go to the Oct 23 in Montreal and the 25 here in Toronto... waa the Detroit one is sorta accessible... maybe? i duno, time shall tell hehe specially cuz my European journey might drain my bank account but oh well i have my tix for Toronto date wee

I heard that they wont be playing in Philadelphia......what a bunch of bullshit. They can play in some shit place like Poughkeepsie but not Philly, the 5th largest city in the US. The metal scene is really turning to shit in Philly now because hardly any metal tours get booked around here anymore.

Charon8 said:
I'm planning on being at the Cleveland stop on the 26th. Contemplating Detroit show, too. Hoping for Pittsburgh to be added - Mr. Smalls Theater If the Kata booking crew is reading lol. Oh, and make it Nov. 10 - my birthday!!

Hey I'm from Pittsburgh also, and guess what Nov 10th is my birthday too!

OPETH_DT said:
I'm working on going to the Bedford, NH and NYC shows, considering there isn't a RI or MA show, which is quite surprising.
Hopefully the tour will stop by in Worcester (at the Palladium), the Boston area (maybe the Middle East), or in Rhode Island (Lupo's). I'd be surprised if they didn't at least play the Palladium.

I think I will be going to the shows in NYC and Toronto...and of course one of the closer shows if any are booked.

Hey I'm from Pittsburgh also, and guess what Nov 10th is my birthday too!
Then you must be my twin bro (I really am a twin) lol. Nah, he's not really a Kata fan, but I am dragging him to a show this year!

Cool, though, we'll have to meet up and get wrecked in Nov. :kickass: