katatonia - sweet nurse shirt

Kolgrim

Discouraged One
Nov 2, 2008
Austria, Tirol
im looking for that shirt in size medium... i know its sold out for a long time now, but maybe any of you guys has an idea where to get one in wearable condition!? would pay/trade for it!

i have the sweet nurse shirt. unfortunatley, it's a size extra large. but im tall and 120 pounds, so i have a smaller frame. and im a chick, and im willing to wear it big because it actually fits a smaller size in a cool way. since you wear a medium, it will probably fit you even better:
kat1.jpg

i have this shirt too, also an XL:

kat2.jpg

if anyone is interested in either shirt, let me know

It's a real doll.

1c8ccf62e9850236a7463fe260f649bd.jpg

But really it's a balding, overweight, middle aged man trying to sell his shirts with sex appealz ... :zombie: Dude obviously needs to pay off his loan for his real doll.

wow that real doll is creepy. lol no, its me. so yeah, thanks for that bald man crack. lol

EDIT: just sold the longsleeve, so now i only have the 2 short sleeves left. and "the great cold distance" shirt, but i'm keeping that one;)

narissa did you buy those shirts recently on ebay? I just sold a 4 pack of shirts, those 3 as well as the Great Cold Distance shirt. I swear that must've been you! Did you buy them from the seller Synthetic Breed?

i didnt buy them, my boyfreind did. so he might have. he bought them all for me recently,and he does buy a lot of stuff off of ebay... i'll have to ask him. that would be something! lol

i like the shirts a lot, but i would prefer to sell them and buy more feminine shirts. i hope you arent offended if they were your shirts:)