katatonia tatoo

I like that tatoo! The oversized K has something individual...

...I like tatoos ... on other people's skin *g*
but if I would have one [what will actually never happen 'cause I'm too afraid of getting any tatoo and 'cause I love my skin the way it is] ...it would be the old Katatonia-Logo all over my shoulder ... you know from the left side over my backbone to the right side.
Yah, that would be fukkin' awesome :cool:

I agree with Ether, tatoos can ruin the natural beauty of a body. Well, small tatoos are okay but those whole- body- hardcore- style tatoos I find simply disgusting... I have heard many reasons why people would do this but I still can not understand. I would never get any tatoo, no bandname, nothing, not even a sweet little snowdrop... ;)

At this moment I'd LOVE to get the old Kata logo tattooed on my body, but what troubles me is what I'd think of it in 10-20-30 years...
I'd keep it small and modest though, and I dunno where to put it yet. Maybe somewhere on my back, lower (above my ass) or upper part (between my shoulders). My chest isn't impressive enough to be tattooed :) and neither are my arms. I'm afraid my back is the only option.

Cis said:
I agree with Ether, tatoos can ruin the natural beauty of a body. Well, small tatoos are okay but those whole- body- hardcore- style tatoos I find simply disgusting... I have heard many reasons why people would do this but I still can not understand. I would never get any tatoo, no bandname, nothing, not even a sweet little snowdrop... ;)

Many women look better having the clean body look....and then there are girls who simply look stunning with tattoos.....I have a friend whos wife has alot of tattoos and she is completely hot....and the tattoos enhance her look......girls cant have jailhouse looking tattoos...they must be real pro tatts.....it must be one way or the other though....you either must have quite a few tattoos or none at all.....
I will of course one day get the monster of all Katatonia tatts....they all mark my life...certain times in it.....katatonia has been with me longer than any women......and 99% of my friends......I have a desire to pay homage to that fact.....

oh....Cis, I saved that text message from you ya know.... ;)
thanx for tryin :wave:

damnit...
after all this tatooing i realy have to get another one.
tatoos are like drugs. once you have onem you cant stop.

when i grow up and become a famous rockstar i will cover my entire body with tatoos.

anyone know someone who is amaxingly good at tatooing, does it for a few cents
and lives in stockholm?? :loco:

Hobo said:
tatoos are like drugs. once you have one you cant stop.
that is very true! i got my first (katatonia) tattoo last year for my 17th birthday and i'm going to get a dark tranquillity tattoo next week for my 18th birthday :) and then for the birthday after that i'll get another katatonia tattoo :D

@MorbidEnemy: Katatonia... aaand Dark Tranquillity? *hmmm* ... wanna marry me? :Smug:

@kkfootee: I don't really think so... imo it depends on the reason why a bandlogo is tattooed [< does this word exist?]... if the reason is based on a spontaneous idea because "I like the Band XYZ so much at this moment" it may be regretted sometime.
But I would say, if the reason is to mark an important time in life, it's okay. Like some others already said... they've got a tatoo of a band they don't like anymore, but they don't regret it. The past is mostly nothing to be regretted, it's something to be remembered of ... ^^

@MorbidEnemy: No... that's the wrong answer :loco:

I said this because if I would ever get a tattoo, I would get one of Katatonia and [if there's space left] one of Dark Tranquillity as both being the bands who influenced my life so much in the last 6 years...

BloodySwan said:
@MorbidEnemy: No... that's the wrong answer :loco:

I said this because if I would ever get a tattoo, I would get one of Katatonia and [if there's space left] one of Dark Tranquillity as both being the bands who influenced my life so much in the last 6 years...

oh! judas christ i'm slow :lol:
then YES! :D

Oh no problem... I'll take all of you! :D *lol*

@MorbidEnemy: I forgot to ask: Can you post a pic of your tattoo?
And though it does not belong here, what will your DT-tattoo look like? Simply the bandname in the typical font or the logo with the letters DT?

BloodySwan said:
Oh no problem... I'll take all of you! :D *lol*

@MorbidEnemy: I forgot to ask: Can you post a pic of your tattoo?
And though it does not belong here, what will your DT-tattoo look like? Simply the bandname in the typical font or the logo with the letters DT?

My Katatonia tattoo is the Angel On The Moon, from the FFTC long sleeve :)
i know i have a pic of it here somewhere.... i'll post it up as soon as i find it.
My dt tattoo will be the Circular Saw/Sun from the Exposures CD.

edit: i couldn't find it so i just decided to take another one with this webcam of mine.
Picture-2.jpg

and my future dt tattoo which i am working on atm:
Picture1.jpg