katatonia tatoo

the avatar shows my tattoo. i thought about it for years but in the end i had to get that tattoo because i know i'll never regret it. the early katatonia created the greatest music i have ever heard, more than just music! that opinion won't change until i die and the old logo is the symbol of my love and worship.:worship:

Daniel L. said:
hey! if anyone of u would tatoo "Daniel in Katatonia rokks" on his/her body i will not only pay for it, i will also let you play one song live with katatonia on my drums!

if you guys come to the U.S. this year Ill do it.....not to be all gay and shit....but just because I would crap a little crap of happiness on your drum stool and then I would have to play in Katatonia forever....or untill you got a new stool....

of course this tattoo would be on the bottom of my foot.....so people would not think I am gay for you.....

Daniel L. said:
hey! if anyone of u would tatoo "Daniel in Katatonia rokks" on his/her body i will not only pay for it, i will also let you play one song live with katatonia on my drums!

you'd better not be kidding.. cuz i'll just start my drumming lessions..

ps: will you pay my trip to europe too ? :cool:

consider it done. just tell me when ur coming to ireland next. id get it somewhere not obvious, like deliverance said (though the sole of your foot would really hurt), but id totaly do it!

Daniel L. said:

What a pity I cannot play drums:cool: , but if you let me play live another instrument, maybe I could get this tatoo done...and then I could add an "a" after Daniel...this sounds better, he he he...

_MG_6699.jpg

Here's my arm. Don't ask 'bout the middle part (it has one change from the original picture, long story)
I'm getting more black colour on it as soon as I get the time.
Anyhow, that stands as my only "tribute" to the band so far. Another one is coming real soon!

Discouraged_Tom said:
Very nice one ChristLiar, I think the same tatoo was on official website some time ago. Was it yours?

Yup, same picture. I think there was also an @mail address where you can send more tattoos? Everyone send your ink there and we get another cool gallery :devil: