Katatoniac music and family...

Eh Taranis, at least I have a girlfriend who likes to accompany me to concerts. What about you? And so what if she likes Evanescence? It would be quite boring if she only liked the music I listen to. It would be like your posts actually... quite boring and infantile.

Well, my mom tolerates Katatonias music and even seems to like some songs while my dad prefers to joke about their name ("Are you talking about Katastrophia again" and shit like that). One of my sisters loves their music (though not as much as I do) and the other one finds them boring. I made her go to Katatonia- concerts four times already hoping she would change her mind but she didn't. But I keep trying... She had to see Opeth three times until she liked them (now she's a big fan), so I wonder how long it will take with Katatonia... About my friends: I managed to convert most of them, yes, I'm quite good at that ;) and my band started with playing a Katatonia- cover, which was my choice (of course!) and they all seem to like it ('cause we're still playing it every now and then). They have to because I couldn't play music with people who don't like my favourite band!

Ðali said:
I was totally surprised when my grandma asked me what band I was listening and told me she liked it..
She was impressed by quality of the vocals..

too bad she doesn't understand English

That's awesome. :D

Actually, I've played Katatonia in school before and all my classmates basically made a comment like, "I don't see anything so great about this" since they know I'm very picky when it comes to modern music (since I only listen to underground). One of my classmates made this comment about Nevermore: "They sound exactly like Slipknot." That's what you get for being around ignorance.

Well, my mom and my sister like Sweet Nurse a lot. But that's all.
Of course I've tried a lot of people to listen to them, but I don't push them anymore. I just recommend some songs and leave them alone because they might begin hating my guts. :p

whats your problem, man?

it's just an advanced version of your "female katatonia fans?" thread, ya know, about people who have already found some females, hence "family" :)

This is completly different I was looking for female's in that thread for my persanol intrests and my problem is that I seem to dissagree with almost everything you post up here.

OracleDeist said:
This is a stupid thread indeed only someone like dora could come up with it.

Don't expect women to come up with topic about MUSIC. Overall concept of wanking over a band instead of listening to them is fucking pathetic. All the talks about haircuts, bands equipment, Jonas keychain, Anders' toenails, expressing "yourself" using Katatonia quotes, and all sort of "fan" related bullshit is a disgrace to the music. Get a life - listen to a band, see them live then piss off. Etc.

"Get a life - listen to a band, see them live then piss off." do i see well that you have 165 posts? ..as an active use in "most pervent dreams about virtual lover" thread? .. :)
you're just fuckin sour, man, you cant bear anyone being happy or successful or anything. the world is sssooo badd uuuh, mommy never loved me, I'M so loooonely uuuh but I KNOW THE TRUTH, HEIL SATAN, black metal rulez I AM THE LORD and life is evil and saaad and everything is wrong aaa :( ..and everyone is wrong except you in your praised bitter limonade. Get some drugs if you cant live. But let us do.

p.s.
I'm still looking for katatonia ringtones for my nokia... :D LOL

By the way:
noone is forced to answer questions posted in this thread.. not to read it either. If you still feel such force in your head, consult a physician. ;)

Dora said:
the world is sssooo badd uuuh, mommy never loved me, I'M so loooonely uuuh but I KNOW THE TRUTH, HEIL SATAN, black metal rulez I AM THE LORD and life is evil and saaad and everything is wrong aaa :( ..and everyone is wrong except you in your praised bitter limonade.

Yes, well, if you felt you gotta confess, go ahead.

dead end said:
..said dispossession with ghost of the sun signature.

:lol: :rotfl:

Well okay, but it's a fucking nickname, everyone has one, but something is wrong when you ask a wench "how are you?" and you hear "tonight I am nothing..." in reply. And then you point it out and you hear "leave me alone and let me live MY life".