KD Fall Tour

is it a good idea to make this a sticky? to add dates as they firm up, to keep in contact with people we will try to meet?

I'm already looking forward to october and since Burzumite and Biddinger intend on being at the High Five, that means you're guaranteed a crowd of at least three in Columbus :)

also if as we get closer you want to issue some flyers or something let me know and I'll take an afternoon off and go down to campus and put them shitz up. send me one and I'll print up a bunch.

I'll be settled in my new pad in Olympia, WA and of course you're all welcome to stay. We'll actually have a guest room and carpeted floors, too. I dunno about shows in the city, but I guess I'll see what I can do when I get up there. Forbes might know people already I think?

I just got a reply back from one of the local alternative papers. I'm trying to drum up some interest.

I'm asking what a quarter page ad would cost out here in the hinterlands, but he said he'd attached their media kit and I don't see any attachment, but he says their ads for bands are cheaper than their ads for gay companionship sites and such.