keep cunting anthrax

Quote from Charlie:

:cry:"Go to your CD stores and see if they have the new ANTHRAX CD, see where it is? New releases or in the ANTHRAX section and let me know." :cry:

I found some, but not in those sections. They were in the trash dumpster in back, a couple were being used as coasters on the counter and I even seen one used to even out a wobbly display. Maybe Charlie just has to look harder.

damn there were some pretty harsh things being said about anthrax on blabbermouth
COMMENT | Charlie is such a baby...

posted by: Zoo Keeper

5/7/2004 1:35:20 PM
No wonder Slayer make you guys look like fools...

COMMENT | Best Buy

posted by: LordIrish

5/7/2004 1:50:21 PM
Best Buy doesn't stock turds in a jewel case either!

COMMENT | also....

posted by: dogfood

5/7/2004 1:57:03 PM
charlie was raised by women with no prominant male figure in his life. that's why he acts like such a weeping cunt.

COMMENT | Wtf?

posted by: En_Gris

5/7/2004 2:33:36 PM
Quit your whining, you fuck.. maybe it's not in the store because IT SUCKS and NOONE WANTS TO BUY IT.

*************this guy hit the nail on the head here*****************

COMMENT | Why?

posted by: A Gruesome Discovery

5/7/2004 3:20:46 PM
Why did he go out to buy it? Doesn't he get a free copy? Maybe that's how Anthrax manages to still sell records, THEY GO OUT AND BUY THEM THEMSELVES.

Everyone was saying I was a dick when I said " Those guys in Anthrax disrespect their fans" and " Are selfish". Now everyone says the exact same thing. YOu will also notice I haven't commented on any of the Anthrax tirades on blabbermouth. It's better to watch people slam them and agree with what I said a year ago. Simply put, Charlie complains-that's what he does.

Yawn...........this gets old. How about a MOD tour. Will there be one in 2004 Billy????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Charlie, if euorpeans like your shit there, you should move there, france is full of crying fags that hate americans........... you would fit right in

I found some, but not in those sections. They were in the trash dumpster in back, a couple were being used as coasters on the counter and I even seen one used to even out a wobbly display. Maybe Charlie just has to look harder

Very nice. :worship: :worship: Bottom line is...Anthrax booted out their singer after their greatest album (Persistence...), and have creatively never recovered. Yes, "Sound Of White Noise" was a good album, and even sold over 500,000 copies, but even that wasn't the same, and it's been all down the shitcan (sales-wise) ever since. Charlie, one word for you...IRRELEVANT!! That's essentially what you are!! Deal with it. The year is 2004, not 1987! 40 years+ old men need to really kick ass to get the younger peeps attention, and you guys just don't have it anymore. Facts of life.

U.B. otch