Kellogg's All-Bran appreciation thread

FerretallicA

HMAS Slagdestroyer
Mar 23, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Who else has taken the 2 week All-Bran Challenge and now feels more regular?

rad57CD7.jpg

Show some love :kickass:

I don't see what's to be ashamed of. Thanks to All-Bran my bowels have gone from being a digestive traffic jam to a well oiled machine without any input from Pyro.

I don't see what's to be ashamed of. Thanks to All-Bran my bowels have gone from being a digestive traffic jam to a well oiled machine without any input from Pyro.

to be honest, I haven't eaten All-Bran in years and really used to like.

just don't really go through cereals like I used to.

they have one with fruit chunks don't they?

Let it be known that combing the All-Bran Challenge with consistant mid-week binge drinking results in some of the most devastating bogs ever unleashed upon mankind.

You're a laugh ferret :lol:

As for All-Bran, trying to be a health nut, it is good for you, but fuck it tastes like shit.

Then go the Sultana Bran.

Daily fruit and water throughout the day should keep you regular though if stuck (so to speak) I hear a good method of unblocking is a sliver of soap up the poophole. You'll be freewheel burnin in no time.

s
Now that's a mental image i could have done without. :lol: I think i'll stick with natural laxatives like prune juice if i ever run into that problem.

Hear ye, hear ye: the love affair is over and fiber is no longer my friend!

radE8A33.jpg

All hail breakfast cereal with flavour :worship:

On a slightly less positive note*, it looks like we're back to multi-flush floaters.

*At least for my housemate Reardo.