Kelly Osbourne "papa Don't Preach" Performance Pretty Damn Cool.

i dont think you ever could. you can call him a senile old baffon if you want. and no i forgot to watch it. oh well. im sure it wasnt that spectacular.
-neal

this show is terribly wrong...
to see your all times idole, running after his cat in his back yard, and forgetting what he was suppose to do when he got there..
thats just too wierd for me.

guess what?
it was Sharon's idea.

I used to love Ozzy dearly...then I found out what his family is like...Now that his musical career is getting washed-up,he's resorted to doing an MTV reality series...this is the end of the line for Ozzy.He no longer belongs to the world of heavy metal,he and his whole family(except for his oldest daughter who had enough commen sense to stay out of the show)belong to MTV.

I AGREE THAT OZZY'S NEW STUFF ISN'T AS GOOD AS DIARY OR HIS SABBATH STUFF, BUT YOU STILL GOT TO LOVE HIM, OR AT LEAST RESPECT HIM. IF IT WASN'T FOR OZZY ERA SABBATH WE WOULDN'T HAVE ALOT OF BANDS AROUND TODAY. CHEERS.

(except for his oldest daughter who had enough commen sense to stay out of the show)[/QUOTE]----------hate to tell ya but amiee was in at least 3 of them one being the horrible x-mas show:mad: and she was in the 1st two i think..she is just as foul-mouthed as the rest:puke: same with ozzys oldest boy to and he looked like he was trapped in someones elses crazy wacked family.....i feel dirty from just watching it once(all 10 episodes)..only cuz i figured it woulda died off from the "trailer trash" element..........

YES OZZY HAS CHILDREN FROM A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE BEFORE SHARON. I THINK HIS OLDEST SON'S NAME IS LOUIS AND I HAVE HEARD AIMEE MENTIONED N THE SHOW "THE OSBOURNES" AND SUPPOSEDELY SHE WILL BE SEEN MORE DURING THE SECOND SEASON. I AGREE THE FAMILY IS FOUL MOUTHED BUTTHAT'S HOW SOME PEOPLE LIVE, I GET A KICK OUT OF OZZY AND HOW "BURNT OUT" AD FORGETFUL HE IS. AND SHARON LOVES THE MIGHTY GREEN $$$$.

Im foul mouthed hahahha

real bad. Fuck every other word hahahah

my dad used to be a foul motherfucker. He hasnt cursed in around 4 yrs. My mother bitched untill he stopped hahahahha.

Cursing is a habbit.

Originally posted by ledmag
Im foul mouthed hahahhareal bad. Fuck every other word hahahah)-------------like jay and silent bob----that one song he "raps" "fukk fukk mother mother fukk-- mother mother fukk fukk"-------anyone else it woulda been stupid but he puts the required flair to get away with it......like gilbert godfry did on the hugh hefner roast when he kept calling everyone "you white mother fukkers"---:lol: :lol: ---classic!!!!!!

Well yeah, it takes lots of practice to curse properly. It has to flow you know. You cant just say "SHIT DAMN FUCK"..you have to have rythem to it.....ShiT!...DAmN?.,, FUUUUUUCK!!!!

hahahahhaa

The profanity in the Osbournes tv show isn't what I mind at all...if only they didn't do so much editing...I think that the overuse of profanity is what most ppl are really quick to point out.The use of "fuck"and"shit"doesn't bother me because I use those words just as much as they do(if not more:lol: )The Osbournes is a lot like Jerry Springer...minus the affairs and incest and drag queens and final thought.I did see Aimee in one or 2 of the episodes but she doesn't go to MTV specials or magazine interviews talking about the show or anything like that.Yeah,the Christmas episode...where Sharon and Kelly were arguing about wether Kelly told Jack to take that "stick"out of his ass or take the "dick"out of his ass.I guess I have to admit that the show is good for a laugh once in a while,but not for very long.