Kelly Osbourne "papa Don't Preach" Performance Pretty Damn Cool.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I used to love Ozzy dearly...then I found out what his family is like...Now that his musical career is getting washed-up,he's resorted to doing an MTV reality series...this is the end of the line for Ozzy.He no longer belongs to the world of heavy metal,he and his whole family(except for his oldest daughter who had enough commen sense to stay out of the show)belong to MTV.

As a devoted Ozzy fan for 25-years, I sadly must agree. I felt the same way, that Ozzy was once "mine," something/someone that wasn't the norm and could relate to me and me to him.

Like everything, MTV crossed a path and brought nothing but death.

His kids are goonish little fucks that deserve a good beating! Jack wants to produce bands...he couldn't produce an effective fart!

Let's all live off Daddy's name a while more...I feel sorry for Ozzy, man.

Then again...look at the capitalist regime called MTV pulling his strings. It's my understanding he didn't even want to do it, and still doesn't.

And sorry, we see where the talent in that family is, and even Ozzy was never a Warrel Dane...he was just powerful and original.

Ozzy isn't to blame, it's Sharon that pulls the strings.

Anyway, Ozzy is ozzy and no matter what his offspring or wife are like he'll still always be ozzy :)

Don't know if that makes sense, but someone will know what I mean.

As for his kids living of their dads name: Ain't going to happen. Their careers are going to be about as long lasting as a scentless fart

I still stand by my belief that Ozzy is GOD!

I know he's not what he used to be, by any stretch of the world, but he's still Ozzy...Sabbath singer, Randy Rhoads-discoverer, and loveable madman.

Besides, we share the same birthday :D

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees
Ozzy isn't to blame, it's Sharon that pulls the strings.

Anyway, Ozzy is ozzy and no matter what his offspring or wife are like he'll still always be ozzy :)

No offense, but that was pretty fucken STUPID. Its all OZZys fault, Sharon is in charge cause OZZ lets her be in charge. If he really didnt wantto doit, if he really didnt want to be the trendiest man alive, then he would not be......its all up to him.

And as far as i can tell, Ozzy is what sharon wants Ozzy to be.....
Ozz was ozz in the 70's, after that ozz has been sharon.

Originally posted by PratlPoet

Let's all live off Daddy's name a while more...I feel sorry for Ozzy, man.

****WELL, THEY ARE HIS KIDS, AND HE IS AS RICH AS THEY COME. iF I HAD KIDS, AND I WERE RICH, I WOULD SET MY KIDS UP GLADLY. wHAT DO YOU THINK, THAT OZZ DOESNT LOVE THEM....SHEESH

Then again...look at the capitalist regime called MTV pulling his strings. It's my understanding he didn't even want to do it, and still doesn't.

****MTV MAY BE CAPITALIST, BUT THEY ARE PULLING HIS STRINGS CAUSE THEY ARE PAYING HIM. HE IS LETTING THEM PULL HIS STRINGS. WHY MUST YOU PPL CONTINUE TO PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE OTHER THAN OZZ. ITS ALL HIS DOING, HE HAS AGREED TO IT ALL. HE COULD HAVE SAID NO YOU KNOW. SURE, IM A FAN, BUT IM NOT GOING TO LIE, OR MAKE SHIT UP TO MAKE HIM LOOK BETTER, WHEN ITS ALL HIS FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

And sorry, we see where the talent in that family is, and even Ozzy was never a Warrel Dane...he was just powerful and original.

*****i AGREE THAT OZZ WAS NEVER A wd, AND I AGREE THAT HE WAS ORIGINAL IN THE 70'S AND LATE 60'S. BUT AS FAR AS "WE SEE WHERE THE TALENT" LIES, WELL, THATS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION. SOME PPL DO ACTUALLY POP TYPE MUSIC. anD YOU MUST NOT FORGET, SHARON HAS A TALENT AS WELL, SHE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MONEY. CALL IT SELLING OUT IF YOU WANT, I CALL IT MAKING A LIVING.

yeh theres another saying that goes: whats the difference between you, and a mallard with a cold? one of them is a sick duck....i dont remember how it ends but you're mother's a whore!
-neal

Before i had my satilite service shut down, SNL was what i watched every sat night. I miss that show.that son eof the fiew thing about TV i miss.

yeh. as a side note, i notice WD is here and that made me notice that like most of the threads on the front page have very little to do with nevermore heh. oh well...
-neal