Kemper: My first public Kemper profiles

Can't wait to try this out after the holiday weekend!

The KPA is always a bit more 'forward' and 'immediate' in the midrange/pick attack; that's the only difference between the KPA and real amp IME.

One should try and create a general "rule of thumb" EQ/Comp mix for the stomp section to clear that out, should work on most setups. I guess the amp refinement area is really something that should be looked into deeper, setting that up by hand (especially pick attack and power sagging) can give slightly better results than automatic refinement IMO.

/ Jaymz, you could probably try to intentionally profile the amp with a tad too much gain, then go in and lower it down on the profile before saving it. You might get the fully saturated tone on lower gain settings that way.

/ Jaymz, you could probably try to intentionally profile the amp with a tad too much gain, then go in and lower it down on the profile before saving it. You might get the fully saturated tone on lower gain settings that way.

Yeah I thought that too...once my amp is fixed. I nearly had it maxed out there! :err:

Sounds nice! I downloaded the profiles but it will probably be a while since I try them myself.
What guitar/pickups did you use when profiling?

Gibson explorer/EMG 81.

Although I didn't "model" it too much on the sound, placement and settings were fairly standard.

tener-las-tetas-como-dos-cabezas.jpg

The profiles sound great :) I preferred 2, but I can definitely see how both are very useful in different situations. Thanks a lot! :)